Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

1 minute ago, zacooper said:

In case anyone doesn't want spoilers I'll just post the link: http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/blink182/2016/viejas-arena-san-diego-ca-7bff0e10.html

I'm seeing them tonight. Really hoping they bring Not Now back into the rotation. Wanted to see that live so bad.

Seems like a pretty standard set. Cool that man overboard is on it though. 

15 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

4 hours ago, zacooper said:

I'm going tonight and I'll try to grab a few extra copies for the board. They're $30 each. Don't PM me yet, I'll post here if I'm able to get some.

Wow,  I actually have money for this... Fingers crossed.  Someone is supposed to grab me one tonight for $45ish.. I hope so,  I want this variant soooo bad.  I saw them in Bethlehem Pa a few days before the tour so of course I missed out..  But it was a phenomenal show,  just need the lp =) 

11 minutes ago, curator said:

Does each date have a different design?  Also, was the clear tour version of the new album $30?  :)

They dropped the price on vinyl tonight. Only $25.

and yes, they do a different poster each night. Generally #/182. They had plenty of last nights poster left. They usually don't sell out amazingly

8 minutes ago, zacooper said:

They dropped the price on vinyl tonight. Only $25.

and yes, they do a different poster each night. Generally #/182. They had plenty of last nights poster left. They usually don't sell out amazingly

Any chance you were able to snag some copies of the vinyl? The poster looks sick. 

7 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

Any chance you were able to snag some copies of the vinyl? The poster looks sick. 

Yes sir. I grabbed you and LLCool a copy. Will try to grab one or two more on my way out but no promises. 

13 minutes ago, himynameisdk said:

Anyone know if the posters come in a tube? I'd love to get one but I don't want to buy one and have it get destroyed in the pit 

They give you rubber bands but no tube. Not sure if they'd let you bring one in. Depends on the venue. I brought a drawstring bag and they're rubberbanded. I'm in the pit but hanging towards the back edge. Too old to be in the middle of things.