Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

9 hours ago, [Banned User] said:

It's the most "Untitled" sounding song on the album. Definitely one of my favorites, too. 

I really want to go see this tour. It's too far and money is very tight this month. I am enjoying the snap chat stories they've been posting, though.

I'd be in the same boat if I hadn't scored two lawn tickets off Groupon for $50. Ever since the one time I saw

blink, their tickets have gone up so much in price that I never expected to see them. I've only been to one other amphitheater show and it was

blink in 04. Not stoked about sitting on the lawn but $50 is way better than the $300 my sister and her fiancé spent on actual seats haha. 

On 7/25/2016 at 10:45 AM, zacooper said:

For those PM'ing me. I don't have any more copies of the tour press. Wasn't able to stick around through the merch lines after. I'm seeing them again in Oct so if you still need one at that time I'll see what I can do.

Got the copy you mailed me, Thanks again dude and it was packed nicely! 

For anyone interested I'm selling a signed purple/drum head bundle on ebay (Size Large hoodie). Bids starting at the price that it was sold for in their shop so there's a good chance you can get it for cost. http://www.ebay.com/itm/222221841968?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649