Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

7 hours ago, xen0m0rph said:

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B06XP73NDR/ref=pe_7781_182590531_emwa_email_title_1

PO is up at amazon.de

i think this is pink marble too.

If this is the pink marble, it comes out to $30 shipped and they don't charge until it ships, so I'm going to take a chance!  Thanks for the link!

11 hours ago, cameronbudde said:

Amazon UK, w/ shipping, has the pink/black 180g swirl for £20.51, which is roughly $25. Just a heads up to people on the fence right now. 

After I add it into cart and about to check out, the price of the item shows £17.43. With shipping it works out to £21.01 shipped to Singapore. Good price, not complaining now for sure!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2017 at 3:56 PM, cameronbudde said:

Amazon UK, w/ shipping, has the pink/black 180g swirl for £20.51, which is roughly $25. Just a heads up to people on the fence right now. 

Ordered!

Amazing that you can get this from Europe for  $25, and it would literally cost double for any of the blink website versions.

1 hour ago, Andthejets27 said:

Even though the SRC Jacket is a single LP? I've just always thought that's an awful lot of music to cram on one disc

SRC re-released it as a 2xLP.  I'm waiting for the 'deluxe' though, but I'm sure it sounds good.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/blink-182-take-off-your-pants-and-jacket-2xlp.html

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, TheArtThief said:

Why are Skiba's only vocals at the end of the song in a song that is made for his voice?! I hate this band.

Honestly the things people nitpick from California and the deluxe songs is ridiculous. Gotta find something to complain about.