*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

Is it possible to put in a 90 day requirement and/or 100% feedback requirement to delete Sale or Trade threads? We use to have to message mods. Im ok with being able to delete threads but for seller and buyer protection on here something needs to be reinstated for Sale/trade threads.

The majority of people Ive dealt with have been great but there are quite a few slimeballs that lurk in the shadows unfortunately.

kind of a weird request, but would it be possible to make the last item in the path 'linkable' (act as a refresh for that page). 

i realize this is ocd as hell, but i really miss being able to refresh the page by clicking the last item in the path and now it's greyed out.

hope this makes sense. 

20 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yo SRC, the banner ad you've placed I'm between posts completely fucks the tables on mobile. I'm not trying to scroll left and right to read each line of a post. Fix your formatting if you want those ad dollars.

So much this.  Just happened this morning, I believe.  It's the absolute worst.

25 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Yo SRC, the banner ad you've placed I'm between posts completely fucks the tables on mobile. I'm not trying to scroll left and right to read each line of a post. Fix your formatting if you want those ad dollars.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Just came in to post this. Started doing it to me about two hours ago. I'm on an iPhone 5S if that matters at all. 

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

On Twitter I appreciate the DMs to my complaints about:

1. getting the feeback numbers visible again (or hyperlink on the % score hovering over it). Can't even find it on their profile and live feed for feedback? I don't want to deal with a 100% feedback 1/3/0 vs. a 100% 50/0/0 member - forget the #@! karma points

2. getting instant notification *here* on followed content, but not an email inbox full for every post. Daily summary email is an OK option, just don't understand why that feature dropped.

11 hours ago, drds89 said:

On Twitter I appreciate the DMs to my complaints about:

1. getting the feeback numbers visible again (or hyperlink on the % score hovering over it). Can't even find it on their profile and live feed for feedback? I don't want to deal with a 100% feedback 1/3/0 vs. a 100% 50/0/0 member - forget the #@! karma points

2. getting instant notification *here* on followed content, but not an email inbox full for every post. Daily summary email is an OK option, just don't understand why that feature dropped.

I will see what I can do about the feedback Issue.

But if you click on the bell icon on top and go to notification setttings you can select what notifications and what emails do you want to get.

1 hour ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

I will see what I can do about the feedback Issue.

But if you click on the bell icon on top and go to notification setttings you can select what notifications and what emails do you want to get.

Thanks re: feedback thing!

Yes, I clicked on the bell because you quoted me :)  Or if I get a karma point, the bell gets a number.

But the bell doesn't have a number when there are replies to threads I'm following anymore. You have to get the email option, or manually go to My Activity Streams .... I like the old way better and it doesn't look like you are going to be able to fix this one, so I will adapt and survive!

On 5/7/2016 at 7:19 PM, Kanellos said:

Is it possible to put in a 90 day requirement and/or 100% feedback requirement to delete Sale or Trade threads? We use to have to message mods. Im ok with being able to delete threads but for seller and buyer protection on here something needs to be reinstated for Sale/trade threads.

The majority of people Ive dealt with have been great but there are quite a few slimeballs that lurk in the shadows unfortunately.

@jhulud The forum software does not let me set an X days before you can delete a post you made. Even if it it did there is no programmable way to make that only work on "Selling/Trading/Buying" threads.

But, I can make it so members cant delete their own threads and they would have to contact the Mods. Let me know what you think!

4 hours ago, drds89 said:

Thanks re: feedback thing!

Yes, I clicked on the bell because you quoted me :)  Or if I get a karma point, the bell gets a number.

But the bell doesn't have a number when there are replies to threads I'm following anymore. You have to get the email option, or manually go to My Activity Streams .... I like the old way better and it doesn't look like you are going to be able to fix this one, so I will adapt and survive!

I got the feedback thing working now you can see (Positive/Neutral/Negative) on the threads and in the profile pages.

Thanks for the feedback on the feedback haha 

45 minutes ago, Kanellos said:

Im ok with not being able to delete threads and I think it would be better for legitimacy and buy/sell protection. Gives people the ability to screen cap for back up proof without a thread completely disappearing.

I think @Shitty Rambo would agree with me.

This is exactly why the 'feature' went away in the first place. This shouldn't even be up for debate. In fact, it'd be better for the community if users couldn't change thread titles either. Yes PayPal will cover your ass to a certain extent, but we'd like to have a "paper trail"  so we can remove scoundrels quickly.