*** PLEASE READ: About the new VC*****

I was wondering why there was 2 lines of feedback now. Not sure if it's intentional or not

Here is a picture in case you don't know what I mean't. Appears to only show up on some users. I guess if they don't have feed back it shows nothing?

Hbg2HB0.png

Edited by himynameisShane

14 hours ago, ksuwdboots said:

Looks like I stopped getting e-mail notifications for followed posts sometime after 12:03pm CT today.

Is this still happening? 
I tested the emails from admin and they send fine. I also checked the email stats and It seems OK for yesteday.

Can you double check your notification settings for emails? Also check in your spam folder.

1 hour ago, HectorSRCVINYL said:

Is this still happening? 
I tested the emails from admin and they send fine. I also checked the email stats and It seems OK for yesteday.

Can you double check your notification settings for emails? Also check in your spam folder.

It's working now, but there was definitely a period of time yesterday when it wasn't. I didn't get an e-mail from 12:03pm - 7:11pm CT, but there were definitely posts in threads I follow (specifically "The Official Vinyl Me Please thread") during that time.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll just throw this out there.

Personally, I'd love it if the last post time was changed back to date time instead of number of minutes ago.

I never have any idea how long it's been since I've refreshed or if there are fresh posts  because "9 minutes ago" could mean anything.

Well, it probably doesn't mean in the future, but I can't be 100% sure.

Still having a few issues

1) In Firefox (my browser of choice), the new posts star doesn't take me to new posts ever.  It's usually posts I've seen before.  No idea why it's just Firefox, but I'm not having this issue with Safari or Chrome.  This is across a few computers too, so I know it's not just my home machine.

2) In Chrome (possibly other browsers too), I can't delete a quote box in a reply for the life of me.  I find the saving draft posts by default thing a little annoying anyway, but not being unable to post in a thread due to a quote that won't go away is real frustrating.

37 minutes ago, jonrawks said:

Still having a few issues

1) In Firefox (my browser of choice), the new posts star doesn't take me to new posts ever.  It's usually posts I've seen before.  No idea why it's just Firefox, but I'm not having this issue with Safari or Chrome.  This is across a few computers too, so I know it's not just my home machine.

2) In Chrome (possibly other browsers too), I can't delete a quote box in a reply for the life of me.  I find the saving draft posts by default thing a little annoying anyway, but not being unable to post in a thread due to a quote that won't go away is real frustrating.

Hi

I can delete it by Placing my cursor after it and then pressing delete/backspace twice. I am using chrome. What version of chrome and operating system are you using?

I will test and debug the other issue.

On 6/9/2016 at 6:27 PM, Metal Mike said:

I'll just throw this out there.

Personally, I'd love it if the last post time was changed back to date time instead of number of minutes ago.

I never have any idea how long it's been since I've refreshed or if there are fresh posts  because "9 minutes ago" could mean anything.

Well, it probably doesn't mean in the future, but I can't be 100% sure.

Now that you brought that up I realized that if you place your mouse over a date reference ( like x minutes ago) a tooltip will appear and tell you the exact date.

On 5/27/2016 at 6:53 AM, RhoBearToe said:

Can we still see where our reputation points come from? I noticed mine dropped a few points so I tried to click on my reputation from my profile page to see why and I couldn't see anything there. I'm not really all that concerned with the reputation points, mostly just curious.

Click on the reputation box on the left to your profile and you will see all of you rep. activity