Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

I have to tell you guys...I had to cancel my deluxe. It's just too much for me at the moment. They have to be fucking with us giving us a CD that only has one new song since Spectre has been out already. I would have been cool with them making it as a 7'' but when you see what else it comes with, the nice case, the master tape which is a crapshoot and isn't usable anyways. Comparing the In Rainbows boxset, I don't exactly feel like I'm getting my money's worth. So bailing for now and getting that white vinyl instead. Already saving $55+ as it is.

6 minutes ago, Vector53 said:

I have to tell you guys...I had to cancel my deluxe. It's just too much for me at the moment. They have to be fucking with us giving us a CD that only has one new song since Spectre has been out already. I would have been cool with them making it as a 7'' but when you see what else it comes with, the nice case, the master tape which is a crapshoot and isn't usable anyways. Comparing the In Rainbows boxset, I don't exactly feel like I'm getting my money's worth. So bailing for now and getting that white vinyl instead. Already saving $55+ as it is.

Take me back
Take me back again
Take me back
Take me back again
You really me-
Really mess-
You really messed up
You really messed up
You really messed up
You really messed up this time
You really messed up
You really messed up
You really messed up
You really messed up this time

God dammit I go away for the weekend and everything goes crazy in here. Dipped in and out where I could but couldn't keep up (went to a wedding overseas) and decided to leave it until today.

JUST managed to pick up a white from Piccadilly, I cant imagine they'll have many left considering its now sold out everywhere else. Glad I got in there in time!

That aside, where's the album on Spotify!? Surprised it's not up by now.

If anyone cares, I aggregated all the online shops selling the white vinyl here. Let me know if i missed any.

All are listed, even if they are currently sold out. Who knows, any of them could get some more stock.

UPDATED

[Bullmoose Records] (US)
[Bleep] (US)
[Boomkat] (UK)
[Piccadilly Records] (UK)
[Norman Records] (UK)
[Rough Trade] (UK)
[Banquet Records] (UK)
[Crash Records] (UK)
[Resident Music] (UK)
[Diverse Vinyl] (UK)

11 minutes ago, EHughes527 said:

If anyone cares, I aggregated all the online shops selling the white vinyl here. Let me know if i missed any.

All are listed, even if they are currently sold out. Who knows, any of them could get some more stock.

[Bullmoose Records] (US)
[Boomkat] (UK)
[Piccadilly Records] (UK)
[Norman Records] (UK)
[Rough Trade] (UK)
[Banquet Records] (UK)

I'm adding this to the initial thread.