Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

1 hour ago, stl_ben said:

Probably because it had been talked about for like the last 5 pages in a row, but you had to bring it up yet again....

God forbid someone doesn't read the entire thread over every time before posting! And I am joking, not being serious, i understand.  

Edited by MayCauseDeath

2 minutes ago, FuzzyWuzzy said:

will you just shut up about that shit? some people follow this thread to hear news about the album. Not to read your diary entry about how some idiot is hurting your feelings. 

Woah chill out, i was messing around. I actually never called him an idiot, or that my feelings were hurt. Do you freak out much? 

Edited by MayCauseDeath

1 minute ago, EHughes527 said:

So... how about that new Radiohead album? 

Looking for the thread about that.... anyone seen it?

will you just shut up about that shit? some people follow this thread to read your diary entry about how some idiot is hurting your feelings. Not to hear news about the album.

23 hours ago, rooks said:

My local just announced they are doing the "preorder the album through us and then you have a CHANCE at being picked out a hat to be able to purchase the 7"!"  

:rolleyes:

I actually entered one of these at Plan 9 records in Richmond, and I WON! :D

Originally went to Steady Sounds to look for BTW after work, and they said their copies were gone in 15 minutes after they opened.

Still, SS's dollar bin is amazing. Scored this classic for a BUCK! "Lowdown" is my jam. B)

image_1.jpg

Edited by Plarocks
Clarity

7 hours ago, kannibal said:

Spectre, while I agree, wouldn't fit on AMSP, is the best Radiohead song to come out in a long time. I love it. For reference, I also love Dark Decks and The Numbers from AMSP. 

Except it kinda does. Put it in the album in alphabetical order with the rest (after Present Tense, before Tinker Tailor...). It flows pretty nicely.

3 hours ago, filthyrich said:

Except it kinda does. Put it in the album in alphabetical order with the rest (after Present Tense, before Tinker Tailor...). It flows pretty nicely.

I guess I feel like it doesn't quite match tonally, just a different feel really. But, I'll give your suggestion a try.

Edited by kannibal

5 hours ago, filthyrich said:

I agree, I think it would of worked pretty well. Either in the aforementioned alphabetical slot, or either as track 4 or 5. It could of been this albums version of "Pyramid Song".

Well, they do have the most "beat you over the head" obvious name for a record store ever.  So they have that going for them at least.  It's like they had a board with words associated with a record store that they threw darts at.  Music!  Record!  and...?  Uhh... Shop!

Edited by highfives

49 minutes ago, museummouth said:

Don't you have 2 of these already?

I do, wasn't in reference to this record so much as the shop in general.  I didn't even go in there looking for the 7" when it came out.  I actually went to a shop 15 miles away instead.  But if anyone is ever looking for something on Music Record Shops online store and it seems way over priced, let me know and I can check the instore price...because it isn't always the same.  For instance the RSD White Stripes LP they sell for $30 in store and $50 online?!