Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Just got back from Reckless Records in Chicago. Picked up the white there. With tax it was $28.65. Canceled my BM and hopefully my Saki records one (haven't heard back from them after emailing them saying I want to cancel it). The "party" they had was pretty lame. Got a promo poster and one of those pamphlets and entered the contest. Nothing really unique about it. 

So, XL have just sent out a note that "some of our Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool WHITE VINYL is in fact black despite having LIMITED EDITION WHITE stickers on the front." You can check what colour you received without opening by looking at the barcode on the back.

White Barcode:

Black Barcode:

They also state they don't have white to replace the black, should you receive one in error.

7 minutes ago, samferguson17 said:

So, XL have just sent out a note that "some of our Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool WHITE VINYL is in fact black despite having LIMITED EDITION WHITE stickers on the front." You can check what colour you received without opening by looking at the barcode on the back.

White Barcode:

Black Barcode:

They also state they don't have white to replace the black, should you receive one in error.

Seems like they need to do a batch pressing to supply white to those who got fucked, then.  

7 minutes ago, samferguson17 said:

White Barcode:

Black Barcode:

Seems like they need to do a batch pressing to supply white to those who got fucked, then.  

24 minutes ago, thievedrelic said:

Are you serious? Nobody got 'fucked', the records are not defective just because they're black instead of white. 

3 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

If you bought it in-store it's one thing, but if my Amoeba order ends up being black I'll be irked.

Irked, sure. No questions asked. But it's not big enough a problem to have a label do a cost intensive repressing to replace quality product. 

3 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

If you bought it in-store it's one thing, but if my Amoeba order ends up being black I'll be irked.

Irked, sure. No questions asked. But it's not big enough a problem to have a label do a cost intensive repressing to replace quality product.