Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

On 6/24/2016 at 3:42 PM, idioteque... said:

For anyone looking for a copy of the white vinyl, I might be able to help you.

So I bought 3 (giving 1 to a friend, keeping 1 for myself and this is the third) copies of the record and each copy has static noise at the same parts.  Mostly it's the first songs on side b-to d.  They're noticeable but I'm thinking maybe with cleaning it might get rid of those sounds? Who knows? I don't have anything to clean records with atm.  There are some crease bends on the side of the vinyl sleeve but that's really about it.

I'm selling it for what I paid for plus shipping plus pay pal percentage fees so that's about 43$.  If you're interested send me a pm.  

Thought I'd leave this up for anyone who missed out or was interested one more time or else I'm going to return it to the record store.

Edited by idioteque...

20 hours ago, idioteque... said:

Thought I'd leave this up for anyone who missed out or was interested one more time or else I'm going to return it to the record store.

1.  might help if you stated which pressings they were..

2.  who would want to buy it if you're saying it's that bad?

3.  there's a marketplace for this

Edited by antisyntax

Sigh. 

My copy arrived today (Optimal from Rough Trade), it was white which is a good start. A small amount of noise on A and B, but nothing out of the normal. Side C however has the same issues lots of people have had, and Glass Eye is not good, definitely sounds like a defect that cleaning wont resolve. 

For those of you who have a black copy, are you finding the same issues? 

I have a feeling the deluxe edition is just going to be two extra CD quality songs with some modern artwork in a fancy case. I'll probably check out the art about as many times as I've looked at the In Rainbows and TKOL extra art, which is about 1/2 a time for each. Hopefully it will be more, but it doesn't look like it.