Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool

Just now, Vector53 said:

I'm really looking forward to this. Wasn't too crazy about the track at first listen but I'm really looking forward to see what the rest of the album has. I just hope we get album details/preorder this week or like the album on Friday. (Please let this happen.)

They'll probably pull a Brand New...put out a new song and a year later still no album

Oh god I shouldn't even joke about that

Radiohead is one of my favorite bands - and they are the kings of letting music grow on you.

The single is good upon first listen but not earthshattering. It feels very safe. I can't shake the fact that the background sounds a bit like Coldplay's Viva La Vida, :|

Regardless, I need to hear it in the context of the full album to fully appreciate it. 

1 minute ago, rds said:

I guess that person is you.  Congrats on winning the prize of being over a new Radiohead song within 2 hours.

Sorry, when they changed the site over to the new format, I guess I missed the new rule that the only talk of Radiohead can be of the utmost praise.