Printer for 7" Jackets and Inserts (for wedding, low run)

12 minutes ago, nancy_raygun said:

Don't underestimate Kinko's.  That's where my band got all of our CD/tape inserts and cases printed.  You could just get a template for a 7" and have them printed on 8 1/2" x 15" (or whatever, you know) cardstock and then fold/glue them yourself.  Cheap/easy.

Thank you for the reminder that there is always a DIY way to get things done.  If I can't find a printer who can do a short run, you'll find me at FedEx Kinkos ray-gunning it. :)

37 minutes ago, cryprvs said:

http://solidmfg.co/print-shop/

we just used this company, as recommended by broken world media, and their quality is great. also the prices are good too, in my opinion. especially for what you're getting. they do runs of 100 too.

Thanks for the link!  I really appreciate it.  Would you be open to posting some photos of the finished product?  That'd be interesting to look at.  Thanks.

46 minutes ago, cryprvs said:

http://solidmfg.co/print-shop/

we just used this company, as recommended by broken world media, and their quality is great. also the prices are good too, in my opinion. especially for what you're getting. they do runs of 100 too.

I used these dudes for the 12" I put out. It's great quality and they're crazy fast.