PO Now: Boris Pink 3LP 10th Anniversary Box Set

5 minutes ago, glass realms said:

wait, so there's a tour variant? that looks like clear with pink splatter which is different from the two versions sold by Sargent House.

edit: i guess that't not a tour variant. i didn't realize that Sargent House/Hello Merch added a third variant on their website.

Yeah, I wasn't sure what it was going to be before I opened it up - there wasn't a sticker or anything to indicate the color, and the person at the merch table just knew that it wasn't black but wasn't sure beyond that.

1 hour ago, The Royal Dutch of Dukes said:

TTz6lUn.jpg

It's like, how much more pink could this be? And the answer is none. None more pink.

...and as an aside, apparently spending $345 at the merch table is a good way to trigger a fraud alert on one's credit card, which may be problematic if it's then declined when trying to pay for a cab home that evening.  Just sayin'

Edited by The Royal Dutch of Dukes

On 8/9/2016 at 7:16 PM, The Royal Dutch of Dukes said:

...and as an aside, apparently spending $345 at the merch table is a good way to trigger a fraud alert on one's credit card, which may be problematic if it's then declined when trying to pay for a cab home that evening.  Just sayin'

I'm so thankful they didn't take card at the Philly show

I took out $300 so I wouldn't miss the pedal and being prompted to hit the ATM for anything additional was a quick way to level my head

• 10 months later...