PO: Boys Like Girls - Self-titled (Second Press Info)

30 minutes ago, thedillon said:

Just so everyone knows you can still get this with the packages for the shows. We only put 100 on our web store. Although I will say we're out another 150 through the ticket outlets.

So, will there be any for sale on their site without having to buy a ticket do you know? I'm sadly nowhere near any of these shows... =(

Just now, [Banned User] said:

I don't wanna buy one and then they don't ship it so I gotta drive two hours to get it at a show I don't have tickets for.  

The idea is for people to attend the concerts and pick up the vinyl at the show so that they don't have to pay for shipping. If and when the rest sell out (which is looking likely) we will do a second press on a different color. Sorry for the inconvenience. :( We obviously should have pressed more initially at this point we just didn't know.

20 minutes ago, thedillon said:

The idea is for people to attend the concerts and pick up the vinyl at the show so that they don't have to pay for shipping. If and when the rest sell out (which is looking likely) we will do a second press on a different color. Sorry for the inconvenience. :( We obviously should have pressed more initially at this point we just didn't know.

Totally understand that. I just can't personally make any of those dates. I'm happy with waiting for the second press. As long as I have the music, I'm fine haha. 

Only thing that might be worth noting is that it was possible for me to buy the vinyl separately without purchasing a ticket. So I would look into that. I didn't go through with buying it, but it is possible for someone to do that. It just won't be shipped to them. 

Just now, [Banned User] said:

Totally understand that. I just can't personally make any of those dates. I'm happy with waiting for the second press. As long as I have the music, I'm fine haha. 

Only thing that might be worth noting is that it was possible for me to buy the vinyl separately without purchasing a ticket. So I would look into that. I didn't go through with buying it, but it is possible for someone to do that. It just won't be shipped to them. 

Ok yeah thats an issue... thanks for the feedback. looking into it now.

I'm traveling and super bummed I missed these going up for sale this morning. Was going to jump on the ticket and vinyl bundle, but the nyc show is also sold out :(:(:( 

Huge bummer. I actually tried to get this album pressed a few years ago when i was working with a label, but it didn't wind up working out. Was so stoked to see someone else was finally pressing it and then totally crushed that I can't get a copy :( 

From the time I typed my last post, they dropped the price from 200 to 100 LOL.

Dillon, If you're able to figure out who the buyer is based on their ebay, you should just cancel their order for being a shithead.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boys-Like-Girls-10-Year-Anniversary-Vinyl-500-/222114102313?hash=item33b7083c29:g:SGUAAOSwNKVXMhjI