PO: Boys Like Girls - Self-titled (Second Press Info)

On 6/20/2016 at 9:37 PM, rhcp02 said:

If i ordered the red already can i swap it for a tri or do i have to cancel & reorder?

The first and second press will ship before the extras go up so it's up to you! I wouldn't risk it and can't guarantee a copy for anyone.

Edited by thedillon

• 2 weeks later...

10 hours ago, Brock N Roll said:

Hey @thedillon, you still in the process of shipping these out? I got a shipping notice on the 14th and its been on the "pre shipment" since then. Not being impatient, just curious!

7 hours ago, famousdrumer said:

Same here! What's goin on?

We were running out of bubble wrap and there was a problem with our replacement shipment. It should arrive in the next day or two and we will be back shipping orders again. We could just go to the store and buy some bubble wrap but shit is expensive and we're on a budget! still ahead of schedule though :)

Thanks for being patient friends!

On 7/20/2016 at 2:36 PM, Thomas³ said:

Why do the terrible pvc sleeve that use for picture discs for a standard release? All they do is transfer crap to the record, and most people don't swap them to normal sleeves right away.

We wanted to try something different packaging wise to show off the tri-color for it. A lot of people are very pleased with it but we knew not everyone was going to be keen so we made the second press a normal jacket for those that want the more standard release. :) 

10 minutes ago, thedillon said:

We wanted to try something different packaging wise to show off the tri-color for it. A lot of people are very pleased with it but we knew not everyone was going to be keen so we made the second press a normal jacket for those that want the more standard release. :) 

I think both of them look great! Fantastic job on the roll out for this record!!

Just a heads up we are down to our very last 22 copies of the second press on translucent red. there will be no more. We've already sold 5 copies today so this won't last much longer... If you've been holding out... it's time. :)

EDIT: Last 10 copies now.

Edited by thedillon