PO May 11: Dikembe - Hail Something

29 minutes ago, woeisthespider said:

Kinda bummed they put the flexis up since that was supposed to be for supporters only but w.e. Snagged a yellow 

Did the description on their bandcamp actually say "exclusive" at some point or has it always said "limited"?  I guess none of it really matters much since both of the flexi songs are on the LP, so it's just a novelty collectors item at this point.

2 hours ago, woeisthespider said:

Kinda bummed they put the flexis up since that was supposed to be for supporters only but w.e. Snagged a yellow 

Actually when they announced it on their IG they told me that they would go first to supporters and then any left overs would be up here. So like the horrible person I am I waited.

Ordered a Yellow + Flexi. I think the green would look better with the art but didn't want to order the flexi alone. 

Also, that bundle of all the vinyl is a great deal for anyone new to the band. It's 3x12" LPs and 4x7" for $45

22 hours ago, dantheriver said:

Did the description on their bandcamp actually say "exclusive" at some point or has it always said "limited"?  I guess none of it really matters much since both of the flexi songs are on the LP, so it's just a novelty collectors item at this point.

I'm probably an idiot and misread it. Bummed feelings recinded. The new songs have been great so far. Have high hopes for the album 

• 4 weeks later...