PO: Pearl Jam reissues

48 minutes ago, rds said:

Good prices. HORRIBLE customer service.  They will not reply to any messages, so if anything goes wrong with your order you'll need to spend a bit of time tracking them down for help.  In my opinion, it's safer to pay $4 more and get the records on Amazon Prime if you're a subscriber.

Not sure if you're talking about Popmarket or Ten Club.

24 minutes ago, Braveheart said:

The code popmarket15 worked for me. If you like saving an additional 15% you should give it a try.

Apparently you can get 20% if you use SORRY20 - works out to get you No Code and Yield shipped for $39.99

I only ordered from Popmarket once, got the all analogue Beatles Mono set for about $260 and it was shipped immaculately and timely.

Edited by dobyblue

23 minutes ago, dobyblue said:

Apparently you can get 20% if you use SORRY20 - works out to get you No Code and Yield shipped for $39.99

I only ordered from Popmarket once, got the all analogue Beatles Mono set for about $260 and it was shipped immaculately and timely.

20% is better.

I have never had problems from popmarket either. I used to order a fair amount with the discount codes. The codes seemed to dry up for while, glad to see that they are giving codes again.

Popmarket is great at fulfilling but if you want to cancel an order, return an order, or you have issues with an order, from my experience and from reading online, they can be non-responsive.  I placed a $90 order two weeks ago, emailed them an hour later to cancel the order, and then, two days after that, I got a shipping notification for the order I was trying to cancel.  In the following days, I contacted them about their non-response and about scheduling a return of the items and they haven't responded to any messages.  The package arrived earlier this week and I emailed them again.  No response.

1 hour ago, rds said:

Popmarket is great at fulfilling but if you want to cancel an order, return an order, or you have issues with an order, from my experience and from reading online, they can be non-responsive.  I placed a $90 order two weeks ago, emailed them an hour later to cancel the order, and then, two days after that, I got a shipping notification for the order I was trying to cancel.  In the following days, I contacted them about their non-response and about scheduling a return of the items and they haven't responded to any messages.  The package arrived earlier this week and I emailed them again.  No response.

Yep. I had a problem with an order that wasn't shipped complete. I had to bug them again and again. About eight months later instead of just sending me the missing part of the order they sent me the whole bundle again. No complaints about that part!

Not bad lol.  I don't think I have the patience to wait 8 months to wait for $90 or duplicates of 4 records so I just opened a PayPal claim.  We'll see if they respond.  Back to the PJ talk, gentleman...

Stoked to have a $30 new No Code coming in a few weeks.  Not the biggest PJ fan but that album came out at the perfect time and I was huge into it.  No Code and New Adventures in Hi Fi were my 1-2 big-band-at-their-least-commercially-popular jams in the mid 90s.

2 hours ago, rds said:

Not bad lol.  I don't think I have the patience to wait 8 months to wait for $90 or duplicates of 4 records so I just opened a PayPal claim.  We'll see if they respond.  Back to the PJ talk, gentleman...

Stoked to have a $30 new No Code coming in a few weeks.  Not the biggest PJ fan but that album came out at the perfect time and I was huge into it.  No Code and New Adventures in Hi Fi were my 1-2 big-band-at-their-least-commercially-popular jams in the mid 90s.

You opened a PayPal claim for records you purchased and received but decided an hour later to buy elsewhere???????

Jk.  I followed their FAQ instructions on how to cancel an order (email them within an hour of placing the order) and they ignored it for two days and shipped the order out anyway.  And they aren't responding to messages about arranging a return.  Seems pretty straightforward to use PayPal's help to get them to respond and arrange a return now instead of doing the exact same return in a few months, if they even respond at all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...