PO: Pearl Jam reissues

2 hours ago, psus2h said:

I'm still skeptical.  

Seems weird that there wouldn't be a preorder from Pearl Jam since they usually do tHem for months in advance.   Also, wouldn't be surprised that a store would say they aren't legit copies if asked.  Bootlegs are legal there so to them bootlegs would be legit copies if they wanted to stretch the truth.

1 minute ago, apirk said:

Seems weird that there wouldn't be a preorder from Pearl Jam since they usually do tHem for months in advance.   Also, wouldn't be surprised that a store would say they aren't legit copies if asked.  Bootlegs are legal there so to them bootlegs would be legit copies if they wanted to stretch the truth.

!

6 minutes ago, apirk said:

Since they have the Mystery Box sale and the newly listed book, I'm not surprised that they aren't putting this up in the shop. There's lots of talk and excitement about those two things, so they're probably waiting. Also, the tenth is just around the corner. I'd bet that we will find out then.

Lol I've been in constant contact with this company, they're prolly getting tired of me. This time I asked who their supplier is just to make sure I'm not buying any "bootlegs". And their reply:

"thank you for the reply.

The LP is from the Label "Epic".

In case of any further questions, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Tracy Rider
Beraterin Kundenservice"

Edited by VinylMario
edit

15 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

If they are legit reissues, why do you want to order from these dudes. They'll be everywhere. If they aren't legit, you don't want them anyway.  

I think we'll know more on the 10th. 

Same, I agree. I am very interested in these releases. I'm just trying to get more info, since these are the only preorders out there. Most likely we'll be seeing something from BM Newbury and Soundstage soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Some more rumblings today, as pages for these releases have been added to Amazon.de: Binaural, Riot Act, Pearl Jam. (No prices attached, still includes the 6/30 release date)

Since today's the 10th, lots of people are expecting an announcement in the band's monthly newsletter today. We shall see.

1 hour ago, simple_torture said:

Some more rumblings today, as pages for these releases have been added to Amazon.de: Binaural, Riot Act, Pearl Jam. (No prices attached, still includes the 6/30 release date)

Since today's the 10th, lots of people are expecting an announcement in the band's monthly newsletter today. We shall see.

Nothing in the newsletter, wah wah wah.