PO: Pearl Jam reissues

On 5/10/2017 at 2:57 PM, VinylMario said:

I suspect later today and tomorrow Amazon US and UK will be listing preorders for Ten, Binaural, Riot Act and Pearl Jam.

I suspect later today and tomorrow Amazon US and UK will be listing preorders for Ten, Binaural, Riot Act and Pearl Jam.

You suspected wrong.

You suspected wrong.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, apirk said:

Not sure why they are reissuing the 7" though are the ones they are reissuing that hard to find

NAIS has never had a vinyl release in the US, WWS has never had a vinyl release, and Save You has only had a bootleg vinyl reissue. So...yeah, 3 of the 4 are pretty hard to find.

I'm pretty sure they are legit. While all have been booted, this is too prevelant on many sites in many regions to not be legit.  

I also wouldnt be surprised if we get if we get a non-10th announcement from the ten club.  This months 10th was on a Saturday. They may want to do a Tues-Thurs announcement for maximum attention. 

Edited by timsimmons

1 hour ago, simple_torture said:

Interesting tweet:

That is interesting. Mostly that Backspacer is on there. I like the record, but it doesn't seem like it's that hard to find. Maybe they will do colored editions of all of these, in which case I would probably buy another copy of Backspacer too.

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Pearl Jam - Let's Play Two (Live at Wrigley Field) 2xLP up now:

https://pearljam.com/shop/featured-items/pearl-jam-lets-play-two-vinyl-presale

damn fine setlist. cannot wait to see the movie. as a lifelong cubs fan and pearl jam fan for almost just as long, this hits the itch.

Unless they say otherwise I always assume that the records will be available everywhere. At least for anything that has come out the past few years. Occasionally they do something special like randomly send different colors  to a lucky few but with the number of units they move it is like winning the lottery. They'll probably sell a ton of these so it makes no sense to have it just limited to their store. I'll order from BM or Amazon and get it before the PJ shop ones even ship.

1 hour ago, psus2h said:

I don't think this is something that will have a long term production.   LO10L, PJ20 had rather limited runs.   Both albums that are outside of the main discography.  PJ seems to dig the whole limited item hustle.

I agree, but those were available in stores for a little while as well. I wish they'd just be clear on this. If they weren't charging $12 for shipping it might be different but come on, you can't blame us for wanting to avoid that nonsense. 

40 minutes ago, negavinyl said:

I agree, but those were available in stores for a little while as well. I wish they'd just be clear on this. If they weren't charging $12 for shipping it might be different but come on, you can't blame us for wanting to avoid that nonsense. 

No doubt, I didn't order PJ20 or LO10L from them.  Everything they've released (media vise, excluding boots and vaults) has been available in retail.