PO: Pearl Jam reissues

1 hour ago, negavinyl said:

I agree, but those were available in stores for a little while as well. I wish they'd just be clear on this. If they weren't charging $12 for shipping it might be different but come on, you can't blame us for wanting to avoid that nonsense. 

Lol, 10c clear on anything?  Go check out the daily butthurt on their message board.

9 hours ago, unravelled said:

Also notes that both Wrigley shows will be released via their bootleg series in November. At least I can pass on the comp

I'd guess that is on cd not vinyl

the shows were awesome can't wait to watch and listen to this.  I wasn't too far off the stage night one maybe I'd be able to spot myself if they do crowd shots

Edited by apirk

14 minutes ago, simple_torture said:

Bull Moose now has Let's Play Two up for $34.97, so free shipping in the US: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/25743889/pearl-jam-lets-play-two-2lp

I bit the bullet and bought from 10C. If they don't give us a surprise variant, this will be the last time I will order this type of release from them. I wonder why they are so fucking stubborn with shipping via Mail Innovations/UPS? Everyone hates that shit service and it's expensive. At least if it were shipped Priority for the $11 bucks I paid, it would get to me quickly. Instead, it takes longer than media mail, which is cheaper than both of the other options. Poops.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, psus2h said:

https://pearljam.com/shop/music/pearl-jam-vault-7-soldier-field-vinyl-presale

A friendly reminder that the presale for these ends on Sept 10.

Thanks for this. For some reason, I was thinking it was open until sometime in October, so I would've put it off for sure.

43 minutes ago, fish said:

Pretty shocked that they sold out of that  $350 boxset already. I know it was limited to 500 but it was just the 10 records and they all seem to be $20-$25 individually (at least the ones currently available). Plus the box being sold for $45.  So it seemed crazy overpriced.

Pearl Jam fans are pretty rabid when they see the word "limited".  You'll see them on eBay soon after, along with trade requests for Benaroya Hall.

Edited by kramer73