fish

PO: Pearl Jam reissues

189 posts in this topic

On 5/10/2017 at 2:57 PM, VinylMario said:

I suspect later today and tomorrow Amazon US and UK will be listing preorders for Ten, Binaural, Riot Act and Pearl Jam.

I suspect later today and tomorrow Amazon US and UK will be listing preorders for Ten, Binaural, Riot Act and Pearl Jam.

You suspected wrong.

You suspected wrong.

VinylMario and aopps42 like this

I don't think there is any denying these are getting reissued at some point, just seemed odd that the previously mentioned preorders release dates were earlier and the Band has said nothing. 

Not sure why they are reissuing the 7" though are the ones they are reissuing that hard to find

8 minutes ago, apirk said:

Not sure why they are reissuing the 7" though are the ones they are reissuing that hard to find

NAIS has never had a vinyl release in the US, WWS has never had a vinyl release, and Save You has only had a bootleg vinyl reissue. So...yeah, 3 of the 4 are pretty hard to find.

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure they are legit. While all have been booted, this is too prevelant on many sites in many regions to not be legit.  

I also wouldnt be surprised if we get if we get a non-10th announcement from the ten club.  This months 10th was on a Saturday. They may want to do a Tues-Thurs announcement for maximum attention. 

Edited by timsimmons

1 hour ago, simple_torture said:

Interesting tweet:

That is interesting. Mostly that Backspacer is on there. I like the record, but it doesn't seem like it's that hard to find. Maybe they will do colored editions of all of these, in which case I would probably buy another copy of Backspacer too.