Looking for a couple metalcore gems. I know how hard some of these are to come by but I've found some crazy things here so I'm back at it again. Looking for these naughty records:

Hopesfall - The Satellite Years  (Clear /100)*last one I need to complete all variants*

Hopesfall - No wings to speak of (Light green /549)

Poison The Well - Versions (any variant)

Beloved - Failure On  (Aqua marble /150) & (Very dark green/black /10)*I know 1 dude in here that has it but I've already gotten a no from him haha*

Feel free to message me if you have any of these for sale and I'd love to work something out

Edited by saffydukes
Have the blue nwtso, need the green

1 hour ago, saffydukes said:

Looking for a couple metalcore gems. I know how hard some of these are to come by but I've found some crazy things here so I'm back at it again. Looking for these naughty records:

Hopesfall - The Satellite Years  (Clear /100)*last one I need to complete all variants*

Hopesfall - No wings to speak of (Light green /549)

Poison The Well - Versions (any variant)

Beloved - Failure On  (Aqua marble /150) & (Very dark green/black /10)*I know 1 dude in here that has it but I've already gotten a no from him haha*

Feel free to message me if you have any of these for sale and I'd love to work something out

Man, you're going for a complete set of The Satellite Years! I consider myself lucky to have a single copy of it, hah!

Best of luck.

3 minutes ago, andynz said:

Man, you're going for a complete set of The Satellite Years! I consider myself lucky to have a single copy of it, hah!

Best of luck.

I know I am being a lil greedy with going for the full set haha but that's an album I haven't stopped listening to for 14 years now. I definitely consider mahself lucky to have the 2 variants I have though. Thanks mah man I've been searching for that last variant for quite some time now haha