12 hours ago, Barelz said:

Finally they releasing this in vinyl also the test pressings have indicated it was cut from the original stereo analogue tape by Chris Bellman and pressed at MPO, so I think it will be sounds pretty amazing.

Test pressings can't indicate what source material they were cut from, but the sleeves and deadwax indicate MPO and CB's initials are in the deadwax.

Indeed this one was cut from the original analogue master tape, it is really wonderful to hear Carter's amazing hi-hat and cymbal work throughout this album without the copious amounts of clipping found on the CD.

IMG_8903.jpg

28 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

Not at all. It was just cool to get a studio Granny. Would be neat to hear a studio Get In Line or #40. And Doby seems to be in the know. 

I'm only involved in the vinyl releases and can speak about those with 100% certainty, but I am pretty sure we're getting bonus tracks on the digital packages. It was 10 days between Elusive Disc listing UTTAD and DMB posting the full details, so hopefully we'll know in a similar time frame. I know how good the vinyl sounds, now I'm champing at the bit to see what else is coming.

Also to the best of my knowledge BTCS will be done the same (AAA) and thus if you haven't bought one of the '98 STERLING releases, I'd consider that now a mission worth shelving. The remaster will blow it away.

On 5/11/2016 at 0:59 PM, timsimmons said:

Not at all. It was just cool to get a studio Granny. Would be neat to hear a studio Get In Line or #40. And Doby seems to be in the know. 

This is awesome news can't wait! #40 and #41 are such amazing songs when I saw them live Tim Reynolds played the entire show with the band and #41 and Two Step never sounded so good.