Yeah the splatter is exclusive to Amazon.com
I don't think we'll see it on Amazon.ca but I could be wrong if they allow an "Import" listing.

Yikes on the MSRP, Amazon.ca is usually very good with vinyl pre-order prices coming in quite a bit lower than what the exchange rate would suggest. I got the Eric Clapton 2LP 45rpm all analogue cut "I Still Do" for CDN$36

2 minutes ago, dobyblue said:

Yikes on the MSRP, Amazon.ca is usually very good with vinyl pre-order prices coming in quite a bit lower than what the exchange rate would suggest. I got the Eric Clapton 2LP 45rpm all analogue cut "I Still Do" for CDN$36

Yeah, ordering from .com when you suggested let me get this for less than the Canadian sticker price even after exchange and shipping. So, thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2016 at 4:30 PM, axotyl said:

they didnt reply to me but they updated the item title to 150g, so i think this is the splatter version after all.

All I know is the splatter is exclusive to Amazon, so if Popmarket have any stock they made arrangements with Amazon.
I highly expect their description is in error and the picture of the black vinyl they currently show is what they're offering, which would mean 180g.

You don't very often hear of a retailer getting an exclusive and then sharing it with other retailers.

Good price tho no matter which one it's for.

Edited by dobyblue