PO: Posture & The Grizzly - I Am Satan

14tlk0i.jpg

Pre-orders are live, randomly, by Broken World Media with no PR, but this is one hell of an album. Pre-order and pressing info below. COMES WITH INSTANT DOWNLOAD. Don't sleep on this album.

Pre-order here: http://store.brokenworldmedia.com/products/572343-posture-the-grizzly-i-am-satan-lp-cs

First pressing info:
100 copies red with white and blue splatter
100 copies half green half milky clear with oxblood splatter
300 copies easter yellow
200 copies black

FUCK. This came out of the blue in the best way possible. Busch Hymns is the best and C&FWKM is such a good EP. I am beyond stoked to hear this.

Bought the green/clear w/red immediately.

EDIT: I don't have the time to listen right now, but I noticed after downloading - the album has all three songs from Christians and Freemasons on it. It even opens with I Am Not A Real Doctor, which might be my favorite P&TG song. I am so excited.

9 hours ago, deer said:

EDIT: I don't have the time to listen right now, but I noticed after downloading - the album has all three songs from Christians and Freemasons on it. It even opens with I Am Not A Real Doctor, which might be my favorite P&TG song. I am so excited.

Yeah that whole EP (or most of it) is on the album, but with waaay better production and better vocals. the album also closes with an acoustic version of "i am not a real doctor" which is also epic. this album rules and is super progressive for them as a band in my opinion

2 minutes ago, The Saint said:

Love the album artwork. Is it your work, Corey?

Nope, Derrick from Broken World / TWIABP did the artwork! I love it too, super rad. I did design a shirt for the LP bundle though which can be found here: http://store.brokenworldmedia.com/products/572346-posture-the-grizzly-i-am-satan-lp-ufos-shirt-bundle

10 minutes ago, Shlebs said:

I didn't like this much first listen but it's grew on me more the second go round. I'm digging all the post-rock elements they've incorporated, I just need to get used to the clean voice.

Jnasty has posted some demo tracks as well since they recorded this album on his soundcloud page that are all post-rock sounding. really excited to see where the next release goes.