Oasis Reissues

14 minutes ago, dbarila said:

I think they are re-issuing everything except Be Here Now.  Apparently there is a deluxe reissue coming but I'll believe it when I see it.  

It got pushed back because of Noel's solo album from last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see it announced to come out with these reissues, or for the early fall. 

4 hours ago, dbarila said:

They're all up on Bull Moose too.  They are actually re-issuing all of their post Be Here Now albums

The Masterplan

Heathen Chemistry

Don't Believe the Truth

Standing on the Shoulder of Giants

I didn't see Dig Out Your Soul. 

I got Heathen Chem / Don't Believe / Stand On all @ Bull Moose.  Cheaper then SRC and Amazon + free shipping.

4 hours ago, dbarila said:

They're all up on Bull Moose too.  They are actually re-issuing all of their post Be Here Now albums

The Masterplan

Heathen Chemistry

Don't Believe the Truth

Standing on the Shoulder of Giants

I didn't see Dig Out Your Soul. 

I got Heathen Chem / Don't Believe / Stand On all @ Bull Moose.  Cheaper then SRC and Amazon + free shipping.

9 minutes ago, wbhendrix said:

with other oasis deluxe reissues I was hoping all their albums would get the same treatment. 

Does anyone here think these albums will see deluxe remasters as well? 

I believe when they announced that  deluxe versions they said it was only going to be the first 3.

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, drewvandal said:

Digging into my copy of Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants...Sounds INCREDIBLE. 

Fingers crossed for Be Here Now sooner then later!

Agreed with the sonic quality of the Standing reissue. I always thought that was the last great Oasis album. It has a different vibe then the rest of the bands catalogue, very transitory. While each of the albums done with Gem and Andy have their moments, the consistency was long gone.

20 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

So they didn't remaster the whole album? I wanted to hear it, the original mix is garbage :/

That's how the band wanted it. They had a tendency to play everything super loud. You can mix it all you want but it's not going to sound much different when everything is turned all the way up

7 hours ago, dantheriver said:

$34.99 at Amazon with an October release date. Ordered one with the hopes the price dips a bit between now and then.

IIRC, $34.99 was the original pre-order price for both WTSMG and Definitely Maybe on Amazon. I checked my orders, and they both dropped below $30 by release date. So hopefully you're poised to save a few bucks.