SS or FT: Daturah, TQA - I Heart Drone (see pics); Now, Now, Latitudes #23/50, 65daysofstatic, Beware of Safety, Helms Alee: Weatherhead Test Press, Shoegaze

drds89

Whew, lots of PMs, sorry for the folks who were beat to the buzzer, the Daylight is still available; Junius / Juarez may be claimed, waiting on reply.

Whew, lots of PMs, sorry for the folks who were beat to the buzzer, the Daylight is still available; Junius / Juarez may be claimed, waiting on reply.

5 hours ago, saffydukes said:

I can prolly help you with that ISIS test on your wantlist. I'm friends with Mark of hydra head

That'd be cool! Vacation Vinyl has had a WR copy for sale a long time, but I don't hate my money that much - before they started redoing inventory, it was $200 lol

On 2/4/2017 at 7:33 PM, drds89 said:

That'd be cool! Vacation Vinyl has had a WR copy for sale a long time, but I don't hate my money that much - before they started redoing inventory, it was $200 lol

I just sent him a text asking about it for you and mah gawd I am so envious of your rosetta collection.  I'm trying to variant collect them but what left I need never pops up

8 hours ago, saffydukes said:

I just sent him a text asking about it for you and mah gawd I am so envious of your rosetta collection.  I'm trying to variant collect them but what left I need never pops up

Thanks it helped getting started a few years ago, and Matt and Armine have become friends over the years. Matt grew up as a kid where I live now, so first time I ordered a shirt online, he saw my address and things took off from there. I only have a few Test Presses of theirs, not really trying too hard for those anymore -just too many haha. Thanks again re: this ISIStheband possibility...!