SS or FT: Daturah, TQA - I Heart Drone (see pics); Now, Now, Latitudes #23/50, 65daysofstatic, Beware of Safety, Helms Alee: Weatherhead Test Press, Shoegaze

drds89

On 3/19/2017 at 10:59 AM, Deathbyart said:

Sorry I never got back to you.. trust me, I have been watching this thread. Waiting for someone to buy that damn Crosses album. So I can stop thinking about it ;)

You know I had forgotten about your PMs since we went back and forth a bit. I'll take it off there so it won't bother you!

19 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

someone snag that camera shy for $9, fun little album, rarest variant

Thanks for the bump. I'm crazy, but I listen to the cassette, never played the vinyl - sounds lo-fi like her Soundcloud stuff before she and Nick started making music post-Whirr. I guess they are still a couple, IDK, don't follow the indie scene soap opera. And unlikely pair personality wise, but such talent.

Superheaven splatter now gone

If there ever was a time to check out some postrock/postmetal, this is it, priced to sell :)

Every home should have at least one copy of Ausserwelt and any BoS album. They are all so different I can't tell it's the same band, but incredible. I'm just getting out of the variant chasing for some groups... Can't keep them all. My home to yours.

On 4/26/2017 at 10:14 PM, shamrocks said:

let me know when you want to break up with GIAA

Aw man, last summer I thinned the herd for a board member/friend who wanted lowest price everything I had, about $200 worth iirc.

I kept all TEOTB and AIV, AIB, and the rest just a listening copy, because as you know these 1st press bad boys get pricey.  

I know I have 2 Origins and only need one -- but I think I'm buried in them price wise -- have to look them up.

You do know about the represses, too, right?  I can't check their site at work due to filter, but I picked up some represses to play, that weren't too bad.

PM me what you are interested in.