PO Now: Tesseract - Errai EP

I know there are a few Tesseract fans here, and I couldn't see this posted anywhere yet.

Up for pre-order is their Errai EP on 180g clear vinyl. Release is September 16th.

Burning Shed (UK)

Music Glue (UK)

Merch Connection (US)

Edited by Le Gogh

9 hours ago, najerarick88 said:

Another Tesseract record to add to the collection! I believe this is also on Merch Connection as well.  

Thanks man, updated my post with a link to it.

I still need to actually pick up Polaris! It's on the list along with god knows how much else! Maybe this is a good time to pick it up...

9 hours ago, Kanellos said:

Ill wait on this. Im interested but im still in the Ashe>Dan camp right now.

Out of interest, have you heard Skyharbor? Dan's other band (or what used to be). I really cant fault his work with them...

7 hours ago, Le Gogh said:

Thanks man, updated my post with a link to it.

I still need to actually pick up Polaris! It's on the list along with god knows how much else! Maybe this is a good time to pick it up...

Yeah man, might as well pick it up along with Errai. Also, if you're in need of Altered State, eBay has a ton of copies up for extremely reasonable prices. They're likely all black pressings but at least you'll have one in the collection. There's a lot of people that missed out on it, so now's the chance to grab it!

I'm just needing Odyssey/Scala on black and on white in addition to Errai to have a complete Tesseract variant collection, so close!

9 hours ago, Le Gogh said:

Out of interest, have you heard Skyharbor? Dan's other band (or what used to be). I really cant fault his work with them...

Yea. Im not entirely saying I dislike Dan but I felt like Polaris lacked so much in comparison to Altered State in the vocal department (writing, vocal layout, hooks ect).

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎31‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 4:50 PM, najerarick88 said:

Yeah man, might as well pick it up along with Errai. Also, if you're in need of Altered State, eBay has a ton of copies up for extremely reasonable prices. They're likely all black pressings but at least you'll have one in the collection. There's a lot of people that missed out on it, so now's the chance to grab it!

I'm just needing Odyssey/Scala on black and on white in addition to Errai to have a complete Tesseract variant collection, so close!

Man I picked up a brand new sealed copy of Altered State from eBay as I missed it the first time around. Arrived today and its the white German pressing from 2013! Very chuffed, thought it was gonna be black.

2 hours ago, Le Gogh said:

Man I picked up a brand new sealed copy of Altered State from eBay as I missed it the first time around. Arrived today and its the white German pressing from 2013! Very chuffed, thought it was gonna be black.

Dude, nice!! That's kick ass! I'm glad you ended up grabbing one of those - not sure how many are left. So surprising when I noticed that several copies were popping up. Hopefully everyone else can grab a copy and luck out on a white variant.