PO Now: The Avalanches "Wildflower"

Saw a photo of the Newbury exclusive and it looks pretty ugly - just a basic standard sleeve. The UK version is in a Paul's Boutique-style quad gatefold and comes with a poster. Thinking of ordering it, but between that and the VMP edition (which will probably look just as blah as the Newbury one) that I ordered, I REALLY don't need three copies of the same album.

20 minutes ago, cobannaboc said:

Every time I try to order it it shows 19.99 which is the price of the standard even though I'm putting the deluxe in my cart :|

i made some bootlegs of this album on tape.

needless to say this album is amazing and serious contender for AOTY. already scooped the Newbury and VMP versions, but if neither is a gatefold.... uuuughh. might be tempted to go for a third. is this what my life has become??

8 hours ago, Aych said:

Got my Newbury variant today; the package was a little too bent for my comfort zone, but fortunately the actual records weren't really warped at all.

Looks good, plays good. Beautiful album. Completely satisfied with this whole process.

Whenever I make a big order from them and they ship UPS, they pack really well.  Whenever I order 1 or 2 records and they ship media mail, it's always just thrown in a regular mailer...those are the only times I have issues.  It's really annoying, especially since if I make a big order and some are pre-orders, they'll ship what they have immediately vs. waiting and shipping everything at once (which would be cheaper for them and preferable for me).

23 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Whenever I make a big order from them and they ship UPS, they pack really well.  Whenever I order 1 or 2 records and they ship media mail, it's always just thrown in a regular mailer...those are the only times I have issues.  It's really annoying, especially since if I make a big order and some are pre-orders, they'll ship what they have immediately vs. waiting and shipping everything at once (which would be cheaper for them and preferable for me).

I've never had them ship UPS for me. I usually do big orders but they tend to pack it in a large box and ship media mail for me at least.