PO: MONO - Requiem For Hell 2xLP

10 hours ago, Gumbo72203 said:

EDIT:  nevermind, i'm retarded.

You're an idiot, but you're not "retarded." Don't be an ass.

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage
I didn't even know people still used the word retarded.

24 minutes ago, Gumbo72203 said:

I don't know his last name, but some dude from the Netherlands with the user ID is woutermahu.  I really hope it's not Dunk! records Wout who's asking 65 euros for a copy.  :\

With Dunk! records being located in Belgium and this guy you are talking about in the Netherlands, I really don't understand what makes you think this is the same guy. Plus, Wouter is a pretty common name in both countries.

Don't go spreading rumours if you don't have any proof for it, please. 

On 10/19/2016 at 10:50 AM, mesi said:

With Dunk! records being located in Belgium and this guy you are talking about in the Netherlands, I really don't understand what makes you think this is the same guy. Plus, Wouter is a pretty common name in both countries.

Don't go spreading rumours if you don't have any proof for it, please. 

Definitely not spreading rumors man, relax.  That's why I expressed my concern, so that people with more knowledge could correct me!  I always thought Dunk! was based in the Netherlands for some reason. 

On 10/19/2016 at 11:45 AM, Mattallurgist said:

That Halo 2 guy had a copy for 65 too. :(

Yeah he has tons of stuff like that.  I can't remember if he was part of the group-buy for it, but his Toundra stuff is up there at flipper prices too iirc. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2016 at 11:11 PM, batman said:

It is the TRL variant. It's not entirely opaque either--looks awesome against the light. 

it looks amazing when held up to light, both colors were really well done.

also, for those looking for it in shops, it doesn't have any specific identifiers... the only differences I were able to find was my current shop added a different barcode sticker over the original, which the regular copy didn't have..  and didn't have the TRL/MONO sticker with the continents on it

• 3 months later...
On 2/24/2017 at 8:07 PM, Gumbo72203 said:

Sleep isn't my go-to choice for an opener but this should be fun.  I feel like i have a conflict with another show for May 1st but....  we'll see what happens.

Fairly certain those first couple shows are mono opening for Sleep. The rest would be mono with whatever opener they go with.

• 1 month later...