PO: MONO - Requiem For Hell 2xLP

10 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Nothing gets past you, Gumby.

Give me a break, I've been house-sitting for my brother and his wife, taking care of their 2 dogs.  I think I've slept maybe 20 hours since Tuesday, if that... and put at least 400 miles on my car driving between their house, my house, school, and my 2 jobs.  I know I'm at 150 miles since getting out of work at 10 on Thursday because that's when I got gas last.  I can't wait until they get back.  I love them, but holy shit I'm never doing this again haha.

8 hours ago, batman said:

It is the TRL variant. It's not entirely opaque either--looks awesome against the light. 

Yeah they confirmed that for me.  tooootally thought they were just doing a solid, single-color opaque gold/silver pairing, which didn't sound very exciting...  and which is why I was so bummed that the splatterburst thing from Pelagic sold out.  I'm good with this variant.  How's it sound? 

12 hours ago, Dave Grohl said:

Yeah, and came out even cooler than the mock up. Giving this a listen when it goes up on Spotify. 

Shoot me a message if you want to listen a little earlier than that ;)

Mine has been stuck in Jersey City purgatory for a while now.  I'm hoping it shows up on Weds like scheduled, I'm getting antsy.

Stream is up, and I'm really regretting not getting in on one of those pretty Pelagic coloured variants.

http://teamrock.com/news/2016-10-10/mono-release-requiem-for-hell-stream

If anyone has the ultra-clear/starburst variants on the way and decides they don't want this for any reason, hit me up!

On 14.10.2016 at 11:40 AM, rickydenim said:

That looks amazing!! Nic pics dude. Really regretting picking that variant now. I had the similar one for their split and it was quite noisy so decided to get the solid gold/silver.  Let us know how it sounds!

This one definitely sounds better than my Ultra Clear w/ Ox Blood Split...

2 hours ago, jayeshrc said:

Hey guys, I discovered Mono 2 weeks ago and love them! Wish it was sooner, so i couldve got their new album on vinyl. If anyone wants to sell their sunburst version, let me know. Prices on discogs are just stupid
(i stay in germany)

I don't know his last name, but some dude from the Netherlands with the user ID is woutermahu.  I really hope it's not Dunk! records Wout who's asking 65 euros for a copy.  :\