Beck - Odelay (reissue)

3 hours ago, vinyl addict said:

I contacted Bmoose via email on Thursday, but never heard back. They are usually good for a timely response.

I think when Bull Moose goes radio silent on something like this it's because they have the info but aren't allowed to release it yet. We shall see, would much rather order from them. 

On 7/22/2016 at 10:11 AM, Jpolitic said:

Looks like SRC is taking preorders for it now.

https://www.srcvinyl.com/beck-odelay-lp.html

16 hours ago, Braveheart said:

Thanks i ordered from SRC hopefully this actually happens. I did get a ticket to his st louis show in September. Looking forward to it.

Enjoy your store credit.

Here's what a manager at (of all places) Barnes and Noble told me today.  The ones we're seeing listed as pre-orders at or near $40 at places like Soundstage Direct (and B&N) is the EU re-issue by Interscope and is 180 virgin vinyl. The ones listed at pre-orders at or near $20 is the US re-issue by Geffen (same parent company as Interscope and A&M) and is standard weight vinyl. I think he's correct as I remember MusicDirect had it listed as Geffen and "standard weight vinyl" before they pulled their pre-orders for $19.99. We shall see!

Today was double membership rewards at B&N and I had a coupon for an extra 20% off that I had to use by the end of the month so I grabbed an Interscope for $25 and change out the door...they list the release date as being September 9th.

Jim

2 hours ago, JimandTara said:

Here's what a manager at (of all places) Barnes and Noble told me today.  The ones we're seeing listed as pre-orders at or near $40 at places like Soundstage Direct (and B&N) is the EU re-issue by Interscope and is 180 virgin vinyl. The ones listed at pre-orders at or near $20 is the US re-issue by Geffen (same parent company as Interscope and A&M) and is standard weight vinyl. I think he's correct as I remember MusicDirect had it listed as Geffen and "standard weight vinyl" before they pulled their pre-orders for $19.99. We shall see!

Today was double membership rewards at B&N and I had a coupon for an extra 20% off that I had to use by the end of the month so I grabbed an Interscope for $25 and change out the door...they list the release date as being September 9th.

Jim

Thanks Jim.

3 hours ago, JimandTara said:

Jim

Solid first post.  I think you're onto something here.  I'll wait around to see what other options pop up with the US release.  

24 minutes ago, rhcp02 said:

If the 19.99 version from ssd is discontinued does that mean theyre gonna refund the money they already took out of my acct or is it prob gonna be relisted latter?

Even worse, it means they are just going to keep your money indefinitely/forever and you may never even get the discontinued item.