inner 12" sleeve mission

*note to mods: do not lock or delete again.  this is a real post and not a joke*

i am on a mission to find a certain kind of inner sleeve for my 12 inch vinyl records...they must be:

1 a white perfect square with view label hole

2 no corner cuts (so ugly... i do not know why so many companies think i am so stupid that i can't slide a square into a bigger square)

3 no lip (so ugly...i do not know why so many companies think i am so stupid that i can't slide a circle into a square)

4 and if possible the paper fold glued on the inside so the sleeve looks same front and back

these would be the nicest most asthetic sleeves.  how are these not sold everywhere? how do true vinyl collectors not make videos of themselfs destroying rare LPs until these sleeves are made? i just don't get how i ccan not find them.  is this so much to ask for?  does anyone know where to find this? please help?

*note to mods: do not lock or delete again. this is a real post and not a joke*

15 minutes ago, tug said:

*note to mods: do not lock or delete again.  this is a real post and not a joke*

i am on a mission to find a certain kind of inner sleeve for my 12 inch vinyl records...they must be:

1 a white perfect square with view label hole

2 no corner cuts (so ugly... i do not know why so many companies think i am so stupid that i can't slide a square into a bigger square)

3 no lip (so ugly...i do not know why so many companies think i am so stupid that i can't slide a circle into a square)

4 and if possible the paper fold glued on the inside so the sleeve looks same front and back

these would be the nicest most asthetic sleeves.  how are these not sold everywhere? how do true vinyl collectors not make videos of themselfs destroying rare LPs until these sleeves are made? i just don't get how i ccan not find them.  is this so much to ask for?  does anyone know where to find this? please help?

*note to mods: do not lock or delete again. this is a real post and not a joke*

Hey Tug you suck! You're like a bad rash that just won't go away.  

Edited by MayCauseDeath

8 minutes ago, tug said:

can 1 on my fellow vinyl friends on this forum just post me a link. there is no way these do not exist. please? B)

i don't think you have any friends on this forum, I know it must be hard on national BF day to come to that conclusion. 

• jhulud locked this topic