Fallout 4 Deluxe Vinyl Soundtrack (Bethesda Exclusive)

• 1 month later...

I really hope this doesn't sell out before I can afford it! I bought the fallout 3 box set when they had a black friday discount and it only cost $63 and free shipping. And a couple months later it's selling for over $200+ it's still worth quite a bit. Doesn't hurt to have something like that around for trade bait or whatever I'm personally obsessed with Fallout tho.

2 hours ago, rthursdayx said:

I really hope this doesn't sell out before I can afford it! I bought the fallout 3 box set when they had a black friday discount and it only cost $63 and free shipping. And a couple months later it's selling for over $200+ it's still worth quite a bit. Doesn't hurt to have something like that around for trade bait or whatever I'm personally obsessed with Fallout tho.

Listened to this a little last night, images on the sleeves look good, a little fuzzy but it is think if they'd be crisper it wouldn't really fit with the scheme of the game, does that make sense? 

Anyway, they sound great. I didn't have time to listen to it all but they play at 33rpm unlike the fallout 3 set that played at 45. No spelling mistakes that I can see. But I'm sure anyone interested in this is into for the same reason I am, atmosphere or to put on while you read, which its great for. I wish I could'very got it during one of bethesda'site sales but I didn't want to miss it so the price is still a bit steep but IMO you get your money'so worth.

...Now bring on Skyrim. 

42 minutes ago, rthursdayx said:

There is a million worse things in life to worry about than run-on sentences.

You are literally the worst person on this board about run-on sentences, so it's hilarious that you'd be the one to comment.

Also, there are*

4 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Not really, just thought it was funny that he used REALLY shitty grammar while telling me run-on sentences are unimportant. I mean, I'm the hick from Indiana. I should be the one who can't form a sentence, right?

HAHA! Sorry if I don't blow a lid over grammar on an online forum. It's a joke how upset you get over it. You're going to give yourself a panic attack over witnesssing too many run-on sentences : (

And if all you took away from that was that I use run-on sentences so it's hilarious that I made that statement! when I was being serious about the fact that it's annoying to watch you waste your time bitching about incorrect grammar when there's horrible things that go on in this world everyday and bad grammar online is not worth your time.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, clerk3745 said:

Looks like this has been marked down to $100 and they're having a 20% off sale during quakecon, so now is the time.

...kinda kicking myself for paying $125 plus shipping when it first went up. I think spacelab9 tweeted that these were in low stock about a week ago but I could be wrong.

Thanks for heads up

It's $101.90 after tax and shipping

I'll bite that bullet

Edited by bigdz68