Black Numbers Mystery Bundles! 10 LPs for $25!

4 minutes ago, slipcraig said:

How would you characterize this music?

It's all over the place. For example The Color and Sound is a really nice indie/pop-punk band to other Lo-Fi/Experimental bands. Look it up on Bandcamp. I was honestly almost tempted to buy 2 of these lol. 

You guys rock. Is there some magic way to add a tip to this?

4 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Considered 2 but I couldn't do $70 shipped. Totally worth it, just can't spend $20 on shipping. 

Merchconnection has free shipping on orders over $75, and I believe that covers all their artists/labels. Not trying to be too pushy, but figured you might not have seen the banner ad offering that.

25 minutes ago, armsanddanger said:

Merchconnection has free shipping on orders over $75, and I believe that covers all their artists/labels. Not trying to be too pushy, but figured you might not have seen the banner ad offering that.

Damn, I did not. I'm on mobile so maybe that could be why. I should've just done that. 

Ok, I bit. I've never heard of any of these artists, but I'm willing to give it a shot. What a great deal!

I'll be open to swapping any of these records with someone else who orders and might not have gotten what they want. I'm really enjoying The Color and Sound based on the music I'm previewing, so if someone gets those (and I don't) and doesn't enjoy it, let's make a trade.

Man I think I'm going to jump on this even though I've got pretty much everything BN has put out.  Banquets, of course.  Choke Up has a fucking unbelievable record, Arliss Nancy, Roger Harvey, Muscle & Bone, and the Nightmares For A Week split(my favorite split record bar none)

On 6/16/2016 at 10:27 AM, armsanddanger said:

Both those TCAS EPs are great! I wish they toured more, I think they could really take off if they got on the right tour.

So do you work at the label? 1) Wanted to give a huge thanks. Mine came in and all the records are pretty great. Will probably buy another variant of a few to support you guys. With that said though I have a really weird question:

For the Choke Up "Black Coffee, Bad Habits" it says there's only 3 variants, none of which sound similar to mine. It's like a deep transparent yellow (amber?) Neither Green,White, or Clear/Blue would describe this for me. Ideas?

EDIT: Found the thread for the release and this is definitely none of those. New press?

Edited by MCDELTAT

yeah, that Choke Up record is probably from the repress.

That pressing is 100 Black and 400 PMS 811 from this link (http://www.cal-print.com/InkColorChart.htm)

We haven't put those up for sale, but they're at the warehouse. They were supposed to be Clear/Blue in the mystery bundles, but it's entirely possible they grabbed from the wrong box.

edit:

and yea, I do work for the label. these days i'm actually the only person who works here.

Edited by armsanddanger

7 hours ago, armsanddanger said:

yeah, that Choke Up record is probably from the repress.

That pressing is 100 Black and 400 PMS 811 from this link (http://www.cal-print.com/InkColorChart.htm)

We haven't put those up for sale, but they're at the warehouse. They were supposed to be Clear/Blue in the mystery bundles, but it's entirely possible they grabbed from the wrong box.

edit:

and yea, I do work for the label. these days i'm actually the only person who works here.

That would definitely be the color. Just had to ask because I'm obsessive about my discogs page (had my house broken into last year and now I document everything....) Thanks so much! For a second I got some really cool misprint.... 

10 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

So do you work at the label? 1) Wanted to give a huge thanks. Mine came in and all the records are pretty great. Will probably buy another variant of a few to support you guys. With that said though I have a really weird question:

For the Choke Up "Black Coffee, Bad Habits" it says there's only 3 variants, none of which sound similar to mine. It's like a deep transparent yellow (amber?) Neither Green,White, or Clear/Blue would describe this for me. Ideas?

EDIT: Found the thread for the release and this is definitely none of those. New press?

I hope for this color because I own the other variants! Fingers crossed.