PO NOW: Mr. Robot OST

To be released July 29th.

http://www.invada.co.uk/collections/mr-robot

Invada will be releasing the score on two 2xLP volumes, much like how they did with “Hannibal”. Additionally, the Invada webstore will have an exclusive mail order variant that features a 12″x12″ lithograph.

So fucking cool that they're making the LP's mimic the compact discs from the show. I hope they're able to pull it off. Also glad they're releasing the entire score across two releases instead of trimming some of it out.

06-mr-robot-volume-1-vinyl.jpg?fit=960%2

07-mr-robot-volume-2-vinyl.jpg?fit=960%2

Edited by lethalenforcer

43 minutes ago, yanquiuxo said:

The music from this show is fucking awesome.  Can't wait for this

Hell yes it is, Mac Quayle is awesome!

I've been trying to find stuff that sounds similar. Closest I've come is the Reznor/Ross soundtrack stuff from Social Network. I just love how much material he made for the show.

Just now, andables said:

damn the bundle for this looks awesome but I agree $90 shipped is a lot.

I caved and grabbed the bundle. I figure distro places won't have these much cheaper than $30-40ppd/ea. It's expensive and has a quite niche market, not sure they'll ever pop up on discogs for much cheaper than that.

Was excited to see this being releases since I just barely got into the show but that is def. a bit steep for me as well.. If the art print blew me away I could maybe justify it but it doesnt..

awesome release though, hopefully I see this somewhere in the future for a bit of a better deal and I will be all over it.

On 6/18/2016 at 4:43 AM, jeffthomas84 said:

Invada said it'll be up on LITA on a few weeks, i'll order then

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/2541-mr-robot-season-1-volume-1-original-soundtrack

http://lightintheattic.net/releases/2542-mr-robot-season-1-volume-2-original-soundtrack

Not sure when these were posted but they're already showing as sold out.

A bit pissed I missed this because for both from LITA it's $68ppd versus the $90+ I paid via Invada.

1 hour ago, lethalenforcer said:

Looks like it was an error with their cart system, they fixed it after I e-mailed. Ordered these and canceled my Invada.