PO Now: Squeeze Box *The Complete Works of “Weird Al” Yankovic*

2 hours ago, Professor Finn said:

I'm really tempted to buy a VIP package for his new tour so that I can have him sign it. Pretty expensive but would so be worth it.

That's not a bad idea at all. I had him sign my Mandatory Fun sleeve on the last tour. I thought about getting VIP for this tour, but since the setlist are going to be different from show to show,  I think I'm just gonna spring for regular tickets to 2 shows instead. 

8 hours ago, zerohacker said:

That's not a bad idea at all. I had him sign my Mandatory Fun sleeve on the last tour. I thought about getting VIP for this tour, but since the setlist are going to be different from show to show,  I think I'm just gonna spring for regular tickets to 2 shows instead. 

Oh that's a good idea, I didn't realize the setlist was changing from show to show.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Professor Finn said:

Anyone else get theirs yet? I haven't had a chance to spin them yet but I love the packaging.

I got mine Monday, it sounds great. I listened to Bad Hair Day, Running With Scissors,  and Medium Rarities and they had no surface noise, the new mix sis very good. I'm really happy with the way everything turned out. 

It's a nice set. The couple of records that I played sounded great and the packaging is cool. The sleeves are flimsy, there are no inserts, and some of the artwork suffers from the pixelation or blurriness that occurs when blowing up CD size art to LP size art. The flimsy sleeves are less of a big deal (and may have even been necessary) due to the way they're stored. I'm thinking maybe the book that comes with it makes up for the absence of inserts/liner notes, I haven't looked at that yet.