Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

8 minutes ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Where/how is this signed? Directly on the cover? That wasn't advertised, when I preordered.

Signatures is total rockstar bullshit. There's no point in it except that someone draws on something that's dear to me. I don't let my kids draw on my record covers, either...

You fuckin kidding me?

1 hour ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Where/how is this signed? Directly on the cover? That wasn't advertised, when I preordered.

Signatures are total rockstar bullshit. There's no point in it except that someone draws on something that's dear to me. I don't let my kids draw on my record covers, either...

Unnecessary Bitching About Things: A VC Memoir by xtobi-wanx

1 hour ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Signatures are total rockstar bullshit. There's no point in it except that someone draws on something that's dear to me. I don't let my kids draw on my record covers, either...

Where are the downvotes when you need 'em?

6 hours ago, xtobi-wanx said:

Bruh.jpg

On 9/17/2016 at 3:07 PM, drewberinger said:

My deluxe has had the shipping label created now USPS is just waiting for the actual item to ship haha

Same. I'm going to email and complain about it to see how far that gets me. It says right on the fucking release page that it ships on or before release day. What is the fucking hold up.

18 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

ITT: people who don't know the difference between Amazon and a record label

Edit: maybe just "person" and not "people"

If I get a record within a month of release date I consider it a win. It doesn't matter what the product page says, 9 times out of 10 you aren't gonna get that shit on release day.

On 9/16/2016 at 6:32 PM, KingTacoMunster said:

Was never into this band due to vocals but from what I have read on here, I thought I needed to. Buried my grandmother last week and my other grandmother does have stage 4 cancer so yea, it's getting to me as well. I love when a band that I've never got into provides something with so much substance that I can get pass whatever kept me away from them. I hope this record helps a lot of people.

This is me exactly. Couldn't get into them, checked out the last release (mainly due to Brad Wood) but it was just okay imo. But sitting down and listening to this with the lyrics and it's a gut punch.

Has anyone posted pics of the deluxe? I'd like to see what it looks like before I order it

Edited by agaetisbyrjun

5 minutes ago, agaetisbyrjun said:

This is me exactly. Couldn't get into them, checked out the last release (mainly due to Brad Wood) but it was just okay imo. But sitting down and listening to this with the lyrics and it's a gut punch.

Has anyone posted pics of the deluxe? I'd like to see what it looks like before I order it

There are a few on instagram. search #stagefour

On September 17, 2016 at 5:54 AM, futures said:

I'm really glad KRM forced me to pay for priority shipping just for it to sit at bell gardens for 3 days.

Bell Gardens is the worst. Wondering if they're getting hammered with books for school though, the UC and CSU system is just starting so I know my local mail carrier had to do two trips the other day to my apt complex because of books. 

15 minutes ago, cameronbudde said:

Bell Gardens is the worst. Wondering if they're getting hammered with books for school though, the UC and CSU system is just starting so I know my local mail carrier had to do two trips the other day to my apt complex because of books. 

oooh yeah thats possible. i thought they sorted it so that media mail was after priority? unless all the books going thru there were also priority shipping.

Today is the 7th anniversary of my mom passing away from lung cancer. I made the three hour drive this morning and visited her grave for the first time. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do, and this album has helped me feel a little better on the ride home. I am so thankful for this album. 

My gram passed away from breast cancer that metastasized to bone cancer a little over a year ago...and this album is truly special to me and I think it speaks so profoundly about dealing with loss like this.

I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm glad the album is also helping you