Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

6 minutes ago, Royce said:

Guys, it's 5 bucks. I get the thing was pricey but to message them about getting 5 bucks back is kinda lame. They are trying to get more orders in. 

Pretty much. I think these guys and this record are worth the $5 these guys think they are losing out on due to a promo to get some more sales.

23 minutes ago, Royce said:

Guys, it's 5 bucks. I get the thing was pricey but to message them about getting 5 bucks back is kinda lame. They are trying to get more orders in. 

True, I've already bought 3 copies of this album, and tbh, that $5 was just gonna go to another variant haha

8 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

True, I've already bought 3 copies of this album, and tbh, that $5 was just gonna go to another variant haha

Only 3 copies? I've bought every one but the Beer variant only because my card keeps having issues with the Banquet site. I'm really stoked on this record. I saw them twice at Wrecking Ball and hope to see them one more time this year.

24 minutes ago, xhotandfatx said:

Only 3 copies? I've bought every one but the Beer variant only because my card keeps having issues with the Banquet site. I'm really stoked on this record. I saw them twice at Wrecking Ball and hope to see them one more time this year.

I didn't get the Webstore Orange in time and got discouraged :(

10 minutes ago, jonnywreck said:

I'll bet it sucks more for the band/Epitaph that the deluxes obviously aren't selling well, even after the promise of signed copies.

Deathwish sill hasn't sold out of the deluxe editions of Is Survived By, there were only 2000 of those (as opposed to 2500) and are $20 cheaper than Stage Four. 

44 minutes ago, zerohacker said:

I didn't get the Webstore Orange in time and got discouraged :(

42 minutes ago, xhotandfatx said:

Don't get discouraged. You gotta catch 'em all. 

I believe there is a VC gym somewhere around here where you can pit your variants against others' variants. Winner takes all.

As much as I love TA, I think Epitaph just over shot the mark. These should have been priced at $30 with the 2,500 pressing number. I would have bought it at $30 and will most likely pay that much when people start selling them at a loss on ebay and discogs. Many labels just keep pushing the prices higher and higher to seemingly find the breaking point.

48 minutes ago, Reshiram454 said:

Not sure who's in So Cal, but Touché is playing at Fingerprints in Long Beach on the 21th, pre-order the album to get on the guest list.

I've been waiting on Fingerprints to add this to their event page. I think I might just have to go to this.

EDIT: Definitely gonna go. 

Edited by diabretic
!

So I called to order, and there were 2 vinyl options to get into thew show, the standard edition and also what the phone lady described as a "tour edition". But, it was 39.99 for the tour edition, so I am wondering if the tour edition is a special version of the deluxe. I'll find out when I get there, I guess. 

4 hours ago, diabretic said:

So I called to order, and there were 2 vinyl options to get into thew show, the standard edition and also what the phone lady described as a "tour edition". But, it was 39.99 for the tour edition, so I am wondering if the tour edition is a special version of the deluxe. I'll find out when I get there, I guess. 

That would be fucking sick