Touché Amore - Stage Four 9/16/16

46 minutes ago, futures said:

I'm really glad KRM forced me to pay for priority shipping just for it to sit at bell gardens for 3 days.

Precisely why I don't pay for priority if it's on the west coast. East coast has Warrendale, PA, which is just as bad, so really you just hope your package avoids either of those facilities. 

20 minutes ago, futures said:

Jersey city is bad too =\ usps sucks lol

I've never had something stay there for too long. Usually my MerchNow orders go straight there for a day or so then they're headed my way. 

Yeah, USPS sucks. But FedEx and UPS are so much worse. I don't even complain about USPS anymore since the other two are so fuckin' bad. 

22 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I've never had something stay there for too long. Usually my MerchNow orders go straight there for a day or so then they're headed my way. 

Yeah, USPS sucks. But FedEx and UPS are so much worse. I don't even complain about USPS anymore since the other two are so fuckin' bad. 

As record collectors how are you guys not used to the poor service any delivery system in the US has? I'm cool with my parcels just making it in one piece. That's about the extent of my caring these days when it comes to delivering packages. 

10 minutes ago, xhotandfatx said:

As record collectors how are you guys not used to the poor service any delivery system in the US has? I'm cool with my parcels just making it in one piece. That's about the extent of my caring these days when it comes to delivering packages. 

That's what I was getting at. As long as it comes in one piece and everything I ordered is there, I'm good haha. 

11 minutes ago, xhotandfatx said:

That's what I was getting at. As long as it comes in one piece and everything I ordered is there, I'm good haha. 

21 minutes ago, xhotandfatx said:

my point was that, when i placed my order, KRM didn't offer media mail. so I paid $11 for priority (3 day) and its sitting at bell gardens as if it were a $4 media mail package.

18 minutes ago, futures said:

my point was that, when i placed my order, KRM didn't offer media mail. so I paid $11 for priority (3 day) and its sitting at bell gardens as if it were a $4 media mail package.

Call and get a refund. If it sits at one facility for three days and it's supposed to be a three day delivery time, they can't really pull the "fine print" card. Yeah, if it takes an extra day in transit, they'll probably tell you to suck it up. but I think they'll side with you on this one. 

3 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

If you are ever forced to use Mail Innovations(fucking 10c), a joint effort between UPS and USPS, you will never complain about plain old USPS. Mail Innovations costs twice as much as media and takes twice as long as regular media mail. It is truly the worst.

Edited by lexicondevil
Too early in the morning

53 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

If you are ever forced to use Mail Innovations(fucking 10c), a joint effort between UPS and USPS, you will never complain about plain old UPS. Mail Innovations costs twice as much as media and takes twice as long as regular media mail. It is truly the worst.

Good thing I fucking hate Pearl Jam

6 minutes ago, lexicondevil said:

I meant, "you will never complain about plain old USPS". I hate when UPS is involved with shipping my records. That's good that you hate Pearl Jam, some of those fans are frickin' crazy.:o

Yes they are. Actually, isn't Mail Innovations supposed to be the cheap way to ship overseas? I think No Sleep Records always told international customers to order that way for the cheapest rates. 

2 minutes ago, Deadformat401 said:

Anyone get their deathwish red in or at least a shipping notification? Silence over here, deathwish is usually really promt about that stuff, wondering if I'll be a little later since it's an epitaph release and deathwish is just a ditributor for them this time? 

Yeah we didn't ship out early because it's not our release but if I'm not mistaken, they all shipped out this week.  

11 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Call and get a refund. If it sits at one facility for three days and it's supposed to be a three day delivery time, they can't really pull the "fine print" card. Yeah, if it takes an extra day in transit, they'll probably tell you to suck it up. but I think they'll side with you on this one. 

Cool, I hadn't considered that. Thanks for the tip.

On 17. September 2016 at 8:36 PM, necroking said:

just got my deluxe in. was just wondering was it ever mentioned that these were going to be signed? or did i just get lucky?

Where/how is this signed? Directly on the cover? That wasn't advertised, when I preordered.

Signatures are total rockstar bullshit. There's no point in it except that someone draws on something that's dear to me. I don't let my kids draw on my record covers, either...

Edited by xtobi-wanx