La Dispute- Hear, Here IV and beyond info

Hey everyone,

So this post isn't a PO or anything, but I just have some information. I saw La Dispute in concert last night with Thrice and met three La Dispute band members. I had my copy of Thirteen on Flexi to get signed and I asked a few questions about the Hear, Here series. Here is the information I got: 

My talk with Jordan

Me: Any Idea when the next Hear Here series will be released?

Jordan: *smiles* in the very near future.

Random roadie with La Dispute jumps in: *notices my Thirteen copy* If you stick with the subscription you will most likely see it in the near future *wink wink, nudge nudge*. 

What I got from that, La Dispute will *very* soon be releasing the next part of their Hear, Here series. If I remember correctly, the roadie said "very near future", so that may be a hint for the next month subscription of the La Dispute merch subscription including a copy of it, but don't hold me to that.

My talk with Chad

Me: (I tried asking him the same question I asked Jordan but Thrice was playing loud, but the question was interpreted as this) What are your guys plans for the Hear, Here series? Is this the last one?

Chad:  *waving his fingers in a spinning motion* We plan to keep em coming.

What I got from that, pretty obvious, but La Dispute plans to (obviously) release Hear, Here IV and possibly more additions to the Hear, Here series. 

So yea. Post below if you have any other insider info, or express your amount of hype for Hear, Here IV.

Just now, MCDELTAT said:

Dang nabbit! Just realized that since it's a sub you can't use PayPal. Will have to wait till I get home.... (hopes)

Its been in stock for the last couple of days (thats when I last checked), you should be good. Its also the middle of the month so people aren't really looking to sub right now.

• 1 month later...

got my shipping notification yesterday or two days ago, i don't remember, but tracking still just says shipping info received. waiting very (im)patiently!!! but i can't wait. i really am excited about this. thirteen is such a damn good song, can't wait to hear what else they come up with. awesome dudes

UPDATE my app that tracks packages is behind and the package has officially left the ups mail innovations place. 

i'm really curious as to what it is...it says it weighs .54 lbs and that's heavier than the others (just what i've noticed, from trying to figure out when they were gonna send a shirt) plus it's being sent by ups not usps media mail which is how it was sent when we got the tiny dots LP. so if it is a vinyl part of the continuation of here hear then it has other stuff with it..or maybe it's a cd instead of a vinyl and something else included? who knows, i guess only time will tell.

Edited by ehansen18