Check Your Ticketmaster Account

Just now, dantheriver said:

I checked the site that tells you what events the free tix are good for and got no results. I wasn't sure if it was just my shitty area or what.

You can sign up on that site for updates. That site is where the events list will be, wherever they decide/finalize it.

6 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

You can sign up on that site for updates. That site is where the events list will be, wherever they decide/finalize it.

Another ticketmaster related mailing list, exactly what I don't want to sign up for. Oh well, I guess if I maybe want to see some kind event free I'll deal with more of their junk.

This week I spent hours hassling with ticket master every day trying to get kanye tickets on each presale and then today on the general public sale. The way they do big shows is so chaotic and anxiety inducing.

I'm in love with them right now though because it worked out in the end but I put in the zipcode on the billing address wrong bc I'm an idiot and I was worried they'd cancel the order which would be terrible since they sold out immediately. But after 45 minutes on hold a nice lady helped me get it straightened out. 

2 minutes ago, shadowkid33 said:

I was gonna say I thought you were pretty young! The lawsuit covers all purchases from Oct. 21, 1999 to Feb. 27, 2013, so if you didn't buy anything until after 2013 that's probably what's going on.

I didn't realize there was a lawsuit or anything. I'm not even sure I ever bought any tickets using them, but I have had an account. That makes sense, I just got excited for free tickets.

Born 11/5/99.

$2.25 here!..but I do have a voucher for 2 free tickets which is cool.  I wish I checked before I bought my Henry Rollins ticket the other day.  There's a Bowie tribute 5 min away from my house in August at the same venue.  Sounds cheesy, but he got good reviews. :blink:

Didn't know there was a lawsuit... think I bought one show ticket through them back in 2011. (And fun fact: if my memory is right that was actually my first show I scrimped and saved and bought my ticket for!) Checked and apparently I have a 2 free GA voucher and one of those $2.25 discounts. Can I use the free voucher and then use the discount so they basically pay me to go to the show? ;)

Now to only wait for something I'm actually (musically) interested in...