PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

Looks like another place to pre-order from, Jordan Buckey's site:

https://jbww69.myshopify.com/collections/featured/products/no-country-for-low-teens-bundle-1

"No country for Low Teens" bundle that comes with a T-shirt, $35, not sure what shipping is.  Looks like the same variant that was on merchconnectioninc.com.  Idk if I should be surprised that the 6 bundles on that site that were limited to 100 [per bundle] appear to be sold out.  

Well, it's September, Norma Jean about to drop too, it won't be long now, boys!

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

Bought a bundle that I don't need everything that came in it, so if anyone wants to buy the leftovers let me know:

Low Teens (Black vinyl/Standard jacket)

10" screen printed back patch

4 piece 1" button set

same with me, if someone wants this stuff let me know also, but buy king taco's first since he posted first. I don't need the black variant or the extra stuff. 

10 minutes ago, verb1999 said:

How's about selling the screen printed cover and the slip mat.  :angry:  So bummed I missed out on this, saw the advertisement online within an hour of it being posted, too.  I have both the screen print covers from From Parts Unknown, this one would've been awesome with them.  First world problems.

that went stupid quick, bummer cuz it was a great bundle.  oh well

15 minutes ago, verb1999 said:

How's about selling the screen printed cover and the slip mat.  :angry:  So bummed I missed out on this, saw the advertisement online within an hour of it being posted, too.  I have both the screen print covers from From Parts Unknown, this one would've been awesome with them.  First world problems.

That's why I wanted the bundle, is for the jacket and slipmat haha. going to slide my /300 baby pink euro in that bad boy

1 minute ago, verb1999 said:

Great price too, $38 it looks like.  Both the bundles that included the screen print covers for From Parts Unknown were $100 plus about $15 to ship.

Yeah it was gone within at least 45 minutes. I imagine much quicker. I found it around that much time after it went up and it was loong gooone.