PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

So question: I ordered the EU Pink and this is what it says on the tracking " It was not possible to reach the recipient; the item was scanned. The item is either being delivered in United States of America or being held for pick-up.

So should I call the Post Office? Or what do I do?

Let me ask you a question. What do you think they answer to your question is?

Answer: Yeah, call the Post Office. What is it going to hurt?

Edited by The Ghost of Randy Savage

This record is too fucking good. I can't stop listening the past few days. Low Teens has surpassed quite a few of their previous efforts already for me. These lyrics are up their with Hot Damn lyrics. Euro variant is also a flawless pressing.

I know this makes me sound desperately old, but I'm actually finding this album a little too frantic in places. Since Ratboy left the songwriting's gotten a bit more ragged, which I guess was always going to happen once the doors to double time punk drums were reopened. The euro pressing really does sound great though!

Oh, I will say that lyrically this is definitely Keith's best since TBD, I like the little references to previous albums especially.

2 hours ago, throughbeingcruel said:

This was established on release day. Drew asked if he'd get the same variant he originally ordered, which hasn't been asked, and you didn't answer. 

1 hour ago, xen0m0rph said:

Somewhere in comments epitaph answered that you will get the same color that you order originally

On 10/4/2016 at 7:57 PM, Cbolling126 said:

I got my pre-order from merconnection in today, had a used drumstick in the package, anyone else get one?

In 2004 I jumped on stage and stole a drumstick from ETID. Not the same but I felt like sharing. Jordan mock gasped and said "thievery!"

I also want to note that I'll be seeing them on their current tour exactly 12 years to the day after that show. It was ETID/Zao/Misery Signals/The Promise/With Honor. It was on an offdate of ETID/Zao/MisSigs touring with Dillinger Escape Plan and the The Promise/With Honor show was at a skate park before combining.

It was also a make-up date from ETID/Misery Signals canceling a date with Lamb of God and Atreyu at that same venue 2 months earlier. 2004 was wild.

Oh how things have changed.

• 1 month later...

Anyone got a lead on any sites that still have the EU purple variant in stock?  I had it on order from Bengans - was listed as in stock and available when I placed the order the 1st week of October but now they just sent me a cancellation notice.

EDIT: Props to Ryantark for tipping me off on where I could score a copy!!  Much appreciated!

Edited by hallowken78

• 4 weeks later...