PO Now: Every Time I Die- Low Teens [9/23/16]

1 hour ago, gazzo said:

Fair enough, thought UO would sell that for 30 dollars or something :P 

Naw, they're surprisingly cheap. I've never even bought anything for full-price at Urban so I have zero complaints although I know you're better off just dumping a paycheck into the toilet if you wanna buy jeans from there. 

I just got my replacement. Didn't get the hot pink like some others did, but that's okay. I wasn't even expecting it. I filled out the form about three weeks ago. Never got a shipping notification. I've been checking my e-mail and junk mail daily; nothing. I got home just as the mailman arrived and he said, "Hey, bud. You got a package." I still think it's hilarious that this misprint even happened.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So.  I finally got bored enough that I created a screen printed jacket to house my fucked up version of this LP.  I had some fun with it by doing some split fountains, so each one was a little different.

I made a few extras for folks on the board.  Send me a message and pay for shipping and it's yours.  However, please note that preference will be given to those who have ordered anything from me in the past versus giving these away to n00bz.  Sorry!

ETID_01.jpg

ETID_02.jpg

7 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

So.  I finally got bored enough that I created a screen printed jacket to house my fucked up version of this LP.  I had some fun with it by doing some split fountains, so each one was a little different.

I made a few extras for folks on the board.  Send me a message and pay for shipping and it's yours.  However, please note that preference will be given to those who have ordered anything from me in the past versus giving these away to n00bz.  Sorry!

ETID_01.jpg

ETID_02.jpg

Looks great

I wasn't getting my notifications, so I apologize to everyone who DMed me and had to wait like 3 days for a response.  Ha!

That being said, these are all spoken for.  High fives to those MOMR supporters over the years!  You guys rock!

Derek is over here trying to make me blush. Also, if I am to be known for anything, it should be sinking far too much effort and time into projects that never needed to be projects in the first place. Haha!

Glad that you guys are getting these as well. You're all one of only 4 people in the world with one!  ;-)

7 hours ago, mindovermatter said:

Derek is over here trying to make me blush. Also, if I am to be known for anything, it should be sinking far too much effort and time into projects that never needed to be projects in the first place. Haha!

Glad that you guys are getting these as well. You're all one of only 4 people in the world with one!  ;-)

Wowsa that's even cooler!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
2 hours ago, ethereal said:

daniel davison has decided to part ways with ETID. Goose will be filling in for the foreseeable future starting with their current Canadian tour. sorry to see him go.... he is a great drummer and a nice fit for ETID

Ugh. So tired of the revolving door of drummers with this band. Really loved David’s sound. 

• 1 year later...