PO NOW : NEUROSIS - Fires Within Fires - September 23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Photos of the blood red were posted to a group I'm in on FB.  

Steve Von Till replied to the post with the following:

"Hey. It will be shipping very soon. They literally just arrived. We stated November originally due to the unpredictable nature of pressing vinyl these days. Plants are always backed up and delays are common. We jumped a couple spots in line, our U.S. Plant RTI kicked ass and they will be in your hands and on your turntables before you know it."

oy76KfG.jpg
sUeHndk.jpg
N9v21kg.jpg

Edited by coreystevens88

• 2 weeks later...

Received mine the other day. I had pre-ordered the white Euro pressing from Amazon.de, but they actually sent me the Bloody Clear pressing - I'm not complaining, as it is more limited, and looks absolutely stunning. I like it more than the Red Eclipse photos posted in this thread.

There's a photo on Discogs (not mine): https://www.discogs.com/Neurosis-Fires-Within-Fires/release/9099308

Been listening to the MP3s for the last week (Amazon AutoRip) - still not sure about the album. There's a lot of good stuff on there (Reach!), but it's ... short, just five songs. Would have liked some more variety.