PO Now: The Dear Hunter - Act V: Hymns With the Devil in Confessional

http://thedearhunter.com/#read

http://equalvision.merchnow.com/search/SearchByCatalog?q=the+dear+hunter&catalogid=508

CljIyQcVEAQ8H0S.jpg

1pm est today.  Release date of September 9th.  

The new single, Gloria, is on Spotify.

Here's the hype site:  http://hymnswiththedevil.com/

Tracklist:  

1. "Regress"   1:22
2. "The Moon / Awake"   6:09
3. "Cascade"   5:11
4. "The Most Cursed of Hands / Who Am I"   6:42
5. "The Revival"   5:00
6. "Melpomene"   4:14
7. "Mr. Usher (On His Way to Town)"   4:59
8. "The Haves Have Naught"   4:02
9. "Light"   5:16
10. "Gloria"   5:32
11. "The Flame (Is Gone)"   5:40
12. "The Fire (Remains)"   5:26
13. "The March"   4:12
14. "Blood"   4:33
15. "A Beggining"   6:19
Total length:
73:17

Edited by highfives
Added info

12 minutes ago, oldmanmcgenty said:

100 dollar bundle of stuff I'll never use to get the color and color. Seems legit. 

Cheaper than the last album bundle.

$141 for both variants shipped. Cant wait to see that graphic novel! I wonder whats going to happen with act VI. The message didnt really clarify it. I also wonder if the sheet music book for act IV & V will be available for purchase eventually.

Just now, highfives said:

Although I'd love to have the 1st edition of the novel, and maybe the playing cards, I want nothing else out of those bundles.  I'm in for the regular vinyl though.

I wish they'd get some better shirt designs, because all of the latest ones leave a lot to be desired.

I'm a little surprised by the big bundle shirt design to be honest. With how sensitive the whole world seems to be nowadays I'd be worried that wearing that shirt would get you in a few not so pleasant conversations.

1 hour ago, andrewlucas said:

Cheaper than the last album bundle.

$141 for both variants shipped. Cant wait to see that graphic novel! I wonder whats going to happen with act VI. The message didnt really clarify it. I also wonder if the sheet music book for act IV & V will be available for purchase eventually.

I think the line "presenting it in the same form as Acts I-V would be short selling the creative opportunity it presents." means we're going to be in for some crazy awesome treat.  Like, what if Act VI was a goddamn movie?

Also, Casey said the novel will be available by itself after the first production run.  I'm assuming the first run will be what's available in the mega bundles.

9 minutes ago, highfives said:

I think the line "presenting it in the same form as Acts I-V would be short selling the creative opportunity it presents." means we're going to be in for some crazy awesome treat.  Like, what if Act VI was a goddamn movie?

Also, Casey said the novel will be available by itself after the first production run.  I'm assuming the first run will be what's available in the mega bundles.

I was referring to the sheet music.