MACROSS '82-'99 - SAILORWAVE

Update to the Macross 82-99. I just got this response from the label.

We are shipping the vinyl in waves due to large package size, Sailorwave is scheduled to be shipped after the shipping of Night Tempo - Fantasy LP is finished. you will receive a confirmation email in 2~4 weeks. Thank you for your patience.

Best Regards,
Neoncity Records

Just in case anyone was curios, this appears to be the latest and best info on expected delivery.

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Lugubrious said:

Where did you get that info? I don't remember seeing that update. 

My bad, probably some other release. But there was an update posted on this thread, on this page even. I'm being patient it hasn't been a month yet. Just chill.

Edited by armadillo01

• 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

Anyone receive their Macross 82-99 yet? I emailed the label earlier in the year and expected a shipping update by now. I reached out yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet, I've seen a few on discogs, so I thought maybe they were already shipping.

A million miles away yes, other records have yet to ship fully I believe 

1 hour ago, GrapplesInStereo said:

Anyone receive their Macross 82-99 yet? I emailed the label earlier in the year and expected a shipping update by now. I reached out yesterday but haven't heard anything back yet, I've seen a few on discogs, so I thought maybe they were already shipping.

I believe @Vaporwave Meme Poster was running the group buy for this, try reaching out to him

There's been nothing that has arrived on my end.

Btw, this is what I got from them back in Feb. 

We just finished shipping the A Million Miles Away vinyl and will start shipping Sailorwave after the Fantasy LP is shipped, please expect delivery in around 4~6 months. Thank you so much for your patience.

Neoncity Records 
Edited by Vector53

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

Was Desired - Timeless for sale after Sailorwave? I can't even remember. I might as well email them and ask them to wait for both and combine shipping.

Yeah Desired preorder was wayyyyyyyyy after Sailorwave. Don't expect that one until the winter tbh.

• 4 weeks later...