PO: Yellowcard Self Titled (Final album)

• 4 weeks later...

So I got a package from MerchNow today and opened it. After I opened it I looked at the front and it has my address but somebody else's name.

also the "hype sticker" only says cloudy clear with gray. So I'm not even sure if they sent me the right one. Below is the description of what I ordered. 

Yellowcard - Self Titled Transparent Cloudy Clear W/ Opaque Grey,Black, Cream Splatter

2 hours ago, himynameisShane said:

So I got a package from MerchNow today and opened it. After I opened it I looked at the front and it has my address but somebody else's name.

also the "hype sticker" only says cloudy clear with gray. So I'm not even sure if they sent me the right one. Below is the description of what I ordered. 

Yellowcard - Self Titled Transparent Cloudy Clear W/ Opaque Grey,Black, Cream Splatter

Open it and see? It sounds like the right one, they don't always put every color on the hype. 

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, YesPlease said:

Anybody else still not received their copy now? According to an email reply January 2nd, "all were shipped out" :mellow:  

Nothing here. I had it ordered with another record that they shipped separately with a note saying the YC vinyl would ship eventually. I emailed customer service asking if I should have received it by now and they said:

Thank you very much for your email. I attempted to find the tracking number for your missing vinyl, but I was not able to locate it. Just to be safe, I will send the vinyl again, just in case your first copy got lost or misplaced by USPS.

That was on the 9th,  if it doesn't turn up by the end of the month I guess I'll file a PP claim.

edit: didn't realize how old this order was. PP claim is already out of the question. Guess I'll just keep sending emails in hopes of getting the album or a refund at some point.

Edited by dantheriver

1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

edit: didn't realize how old this order was. PP claim is already out of the question. Guess I'll just keep sending emails in hopes of getting the album or a refund at some point.

Damn. Well I emailed again tonight, as the woman said my record should've been arriving January 5-6th. So I'm on the same page as you now.. record or refund if possible 

On 1/19/2017 at 0:22 AM, Puthextallin said:

Finally got mine delivered yesterday. I emailed them 5+ times, so keep on them.  About a week ago I demanded a refund but they said it was already mailed out... And when it came in the mail yesterday it was labeled 2 day shipping :rolleyes:

Update on mine... it turned up yesterday (I wasn't home so didn't realize it until today).  So there's still hope for anyone still waiting.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...