PO - Eluvium - False Readings On 2xLP

New Eluvium album that's actually getting a vinyl pressing outside of a box set!

$20 for black, $25 for colored vinyl.  Media mail doesn't appear to be an option.  I've emailed them to see if that's a mistake, haven't heard back yet.

https://store.temporaryresidence.com/products/trr265

Edit : media mail is an option now.

Edited by jonrawks

3 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, I love me some Eluvium but it's a pretty easy pass when the cheapest shipping is $14 and change.  Will take my chances with the aftermarket if that's not an error that gets resolved.

I'm hoping it's just an error.  Temporary Residence dropping media mail would put an end to me buying from them directly.  As much as I like variants, I would much rather save $10 and pick up a black copy locally.

Only Batman has mentioned it unless I'm missing something.  Could've been sent with one of his prior orders?

The 1 copy I left in my cart from earlier was able to be checked out with Media Mail.  $29 out the door is much more feasible than $39 in my books.  I've been on a roll with the limited Eluvium vinyl and feel inclined to keep it up.  Definitely wasn't expecting a 2016 release, but I gladly welcome it and can't wait to hear it.

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

The 1 copy I left in my cart from earlier was able to be checked out with Media Mail.  $29 out the door is much more feasible than $39 in my books.  I've been on a roll with the limited Eluvium vinyl and feel inclined to keep it up.  Definitely wasn't expecting a 2016 release, but I gladly welcome it and can't wait to hear it.

Timing is perfect for me.  I'm about ready to shelf Bombardment v2 after spending quite a few months listening to it.

On June 27, 2016 at 4:36 PM, Derek™ said:

Only Batman has mentioned it unless I'm missing something.  Could've been sent with one of his prior orders?

20% off code for their 20th anniversary. Code was on the back of a sticker in another TRL release I got this year--I think EITS. 

• 1 month later...